❁two❁

year; 2011

"why are we here, even?" his best friend, kim taehyung, hisses in annoyance once they were at the entrance of one of his most hated places, the library.

"can we just go home? i hate this place." he whines, trying to escape, when jungkook holds him by his bagpack, pulling him into the library.

"stop the whining, already. blame it to whoever who invented examinations." he says, reminding his friend about the fact that it was the start of examinations the following week.

"but we don't have to study in this place!" he complains again, trying his best to get out of his grip, but it was nearly impossible since jungkook is much stronger than himself.

"there is no way we are studying at either your house or my house, you are going to fall asleep on the bed, no doubt." he protested, recalling those times where they were suppose to study but he would always end up falling asleep on any beds.

and it was a struggle to wake his friend up, which always ends up with him giving up and letting him sleep for probably about six hours straight.

fortunately, there was two empty seats of one table of four. the other two seats was occupied by the bags of another two person, they probably went to roam around to find d some books, he guesses.

he glances at his friend again, only to see him have his face laid on the table comfortably, probably about to fall into his dreamland in a few seconds.

"ouch!" taehyung winches in pain at the sudden smack from jungkook, rubbing that area as he glared at the boy.

"you deserved that." he says casually, then continues, "stay here for awhile, i'll get the history book we needed. don't fall asleep, or." he threatens his friend by raising his hands up.

taehyung could only roll his eyes, smacked his arms down, which led to jungkook smiling teasingly at him.

he roams around the bookshelf, fingertips sliding against each books, attempting to find the book he needed.

"found it." he takes it out from the shelf, but before leaving, a book catches his eyes.

it was a book newly published by his favourite author. his hands automatically went forward, ready to grab the book from the shelf

but instead, another hand came ahead of him a slight second before him. his hands lands on that person's hands.

that moment, he heard a bell-like sound. that exact same one he heard, probably about two years ago.

he turns his head, diverts his eyes to the person. his eyes widen almost immediately upon seeing her.

her. it was her. it was that exact same girl he saw two years ago, after that movie, when he heard this same bell-like sound.

he takes the chance to look around them, it was exactly the same. everything stopped, as if time stopped too.

he hears nothing too, it was a complete silence.

he glance back to her, who looked as bewildered as himself. he feels those tingling sensation inside of him again. he sees fireworks in her eyes, those eyes filled with many meanings.

"who-" he managed to say before in the blink of an eye, everything went back to normal.

people started moving, the clock starts to tick, slight noises from people could be heard.

he looks back at her, who stared at him back before staring at the direction of their hands. he immediately takes his hands away, before scratching his nape, awkwardly.

"sorry about that. you can have the book." he said, in a fast pace which obviously shows how embarrassed he was, before he walked away, or you could say, fast-walked.

he doesn't know, but she chuckled a little at his flustered state. "i wonder who you are." she thought.

"you are so embarrassing just now, so not cool. you don't just walk away like that!" he curses and scolded himself underneath his breath, deeply regretting how he reacted.

it probably made her think that he was such a scardy cat and lame. "gosh." he shakes his head, then hitting his forehead continuously.

"should have at least asked for her name! how stupid can you be, jungkook?" he mutters as he scatches his head annoyingly.

he looks around, trying to find her possibly, thinking that fate might give him a chance to get her name at least.

he sees no one like her, she probably left, he thought. he sighs in disappointment, that little glint of light, in hopes to find her, shattered.

"i guess i'll have to wait for the next opportunity. hopefully i will be able to know your name by then, at least, unknown girl."

~A/N~
what's your thought on this book currently? 🤔💦
hopefully y'all like this book so far!🌼💙