Chapter 2

Ant(Anthony) in the multimedia

I was awoken by the sounds of my bestfriends yelling at me to get.. Uhhh i hate them so much!

"Alright, Alright im up. Wait what time is it?" I ask them.

"9:30" Tyler says with his mouth full of eggs

"OMG, IM GOING YO BE LATE SELLING MY FIRST HOUSE I HAVE TO GO!" i say yelling halfway to my bathroom. I finish up my hygiene put on my clothes and run down stairs to see my mom making coffee.

"Goodmorning baby, you're not eating breakfast?" My mom asks.

"No ma'am im going to be late if i do, ill just pick something up on my way back" I say half way to the door.

"Alright baby be safe, love you!" she yells to me

"Love you too ma!" i say getting in my car and heading to the Office.

30 Minutes later .. At the office

"Williams your late, where have you been?" Ms.Sanders the mentor im working under asks me.

"Im sorry Ms.Jackson, i overslept.. wont happen again!" i say a bit embarrassed

"Alright sweetheart, but your first client is in the waiting area, but before you go in i would like to warn you.. Mr.Jackson is a handful!" she says in a playful but serious manner.

"Nobody is too much for me to handle, have you forgotten my name Ms.Sanders?" i say leaving before she even got the chance to answer.

When I walk around the corner and make it to the waiting area, i was met with a man who was twice my size in width and height .. nahhhh im over exaggerating now, but he was big. I was cut out of my thoughts by him speaking.

"Excuse me shawty but are you Josiah" he asks with a huge smirk on his face while i blushed.

"No my name is Josiah WILLIAMS, but you may call me Mr.Williams." i say smartly while his smirk turns into a frown.

He starts laughing like i said something funny or as if i had made a joke but i was serious as hell... "Wtf is so funny Mr.Jackson?"

"i thought you were cute when you walked around that corner, but your even cuter when your trying be be serious shawty." he says while showing off that billion dollar smile of his. If i were in a cartoon my face would be beet red right now i cant even lie, but i  can admit he was FINEEEEE but im not ready for a relationship right now.

"Why thank you Mr.Jackson but I cane here for business, not pleaser" I say

"Why do one when you can do both and kill two birds with one stone shawty?" he say half serious

"Because im not trying to go there with you, i know men like you and i know how yall work.. yall tell people what they want to hear get in their pants and leave, so no thanks.. Im looking for a grown man not a little ass boy." i say with so much venom.

"I know might so cliche and shit shawty, but ian like these these other niggas. Once i get you, you my only priority, the only one im looking at, the only one im kissing, the only one who can get this pipe, so if you stop comparing me to these other niggas you'll know a good one when you see em!" he says and i can say i got just a littleeee bit moist listening to his speech and i almost told him to meet me at my car if you know what i mean 😉.

"Now shawty can I get yo number so i can show you how and a real nigga supposed to treat his king?" he says while looking me in my eyes

"mhm sure, but the first time you fuck up its over." i say handing him my phone.

"I promise shawty, when you get with me you gone get addicted and that aint no lie." he says handing me back my phone and i look down too see he saved his name as "BIG DADDY ANT 🤤🍆" I couldnt do anything but laugh at him while he smirked at me cockily.

"Now come on so i can show you this house" i say while walking towards my car until i feel him grab my wrist.

"No no no, first rule in being mines, you dont drive unless it's absolutely and emergency. Daddy does all the driving." he says and just ask myself what have i gotten myself into?

Chapter two, tell us how were doing!!!
Sincerely, Kelly and Alexia 🙂