Chapter 15

(Y/N's) POV 

"Us demons, we see everything." 

"This place brings out all your weaknesses." 

"You may not know it, but you have a lot." 

WAKE UP (Y/N)! WAKE UP! 

I shot up in my bed, gasping for air, sweat dripping down my face and my heart beating so fast I thought I was having a heart attack. I continued panting as I looked at my side, to see Damian on a chair, his head down on my bed fast asleep. My breathing slowed down instantly. I leaned in closer to Damian and placed my hand on his head. He shot up, flailing his arms around. I held onto his wrists, and gripped them firmly. 

"Calm down Dami, it's me." I said softly. 

"(Y/N)? You're awake? You're awake!" He yelled pulling me in for a tight hug. 

It surprised me, but I hugged back. Once we let go Damian pressed his lips against mine. I did the same and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went through my hair, and up and down my back. We both pulled away when oxygen became necessary. Damian leaned his forehead on mine, breathing in heavily, our faces centimeters away. 

"What- what was that for? Not that I'm complaining." I whispered to him. 

"You were in a coma for a week. I am so happy to see you beautiful (E/C) eyes again. I am so happy to see your smile again. I've missed you so much, Beloved." He replied back. 

I was taken back by this, and cupped my hands on his face, kissing him passionately again. 

"I'm happy to see your face again, Dami. I love you." I said once I pulled away. 

"I love you too." He replied back smiling. "The team is waiting outside. They have some news." 

My face lightened up, knowing I could see the team again. I ran out, hand in hand with Damian. Once I stepped into the room, everyone cheered. 

"Did we win guys?!" I asked excitedly. 

"Yeah we did!" Gar said high fiving Jaime. 

I looked to see Cyborg with a pizza box. I saw Raven with the crystal on her head, and I saw Star coming up to me giving me a hug. I tightly hugged back. 

"It's so good to see you again (Y/N)." She said smiling. 

"It's good to see you, and everyone again." I replied. 

I looked at the pizza and my mouth watered. I glanced to Damian and smirked. I pulled him by the arm to the pizza and handed him a piece. He happily took it, and bit down on it. I took piece and took a huge bite. 

"This is exactly what I needed." I said, my mouth still full. 

Damian chuckled and I chuckled back. 

"How's the League?" I asked once I swallowed. 

"They're fine. Everything's back to normal. Your dad is better now." Damian replied. 

"Good." I said as Raven walked up to me. 

To my surprise she wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in for, another, hug. I hugged back. 

"So what did you do with your dad?" I asked her. 

She pointed to the crystal on her head. "That's what I did to him." 

"But can't you hear him talking to you?" 

"Yeah but, you learn to ignore it." 

I playfully punched her in the arm and she chuckled. 

After the pizza, Cyborg left and everyone went back to doing their normal things. That left only Damian and I. He sat next to me on the couch. 

"Hey, Starfire said that we could take a break. Kind of like a holiday, for two weeks. So I was wondering if you wanted to spend those two weeks with me, in the Wayne house?" 

My face lit up. "Of course I'll spend it with you! Thank you so much!" I yelled wrapping my arms around his neck pulling his body to mine. 

"Just a heads up, my brothers are super annoying. So if they annoy you, let me know." 

I chuckled and pulled away. "I'll be sure to do that." 

I went for another kiss again until Star, Jaime, Gar and Raven walked in. 

"So. You two are a thing?" Gar asked leaning on the door frame. 

Both of us blushed. 

"Yes Gar, we are." I said back, poking my tongue out. 

"You two are adorable." Jaime said, crossing his arms. 

"We know." I replied back. 

"Has Damian told you that you can take break for two weeks?" Star asked and I nodded back. 

"Yeah. They're probably gonna go to Damian's house and have-" Gar started. 

"OK that's it! Come here Garfield!" I finished, and hopped off the couch and started to chase him. 

In the background I could hear everyone laugh, including Damian. 

It was going to be the best two weeks with Damian. 

A/N:
Hey guys!! This chapter was just a filling for the next one. After a few other chapters I'll be starting a sequel, obvi. Also let me know if you want some more intimate stuff happen, because I have a few ideas hehe. See you guys next time!!