Burnt to The Ground

I woke up and looked at the time. It was still 9:00 Am. I got up from my bed brushed my teeth and turned on the news.. My eyes widened and tears fell out. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house to the pizzeria.
Time skip
I arrived at the pizzeria and what I saw was horrifying. The walls burned. The foundation crumbling. Everything was on fire. I collapsed and sobbed until someone touched my shoulder. I looked up and saw Mike. I stood up and hugged him tightly. "I'm sorry" Mike said as he comforted me. I let go of him and looked at the burning pizzeria and thought 'please. Please. Everyone.... PLEASE remember me and please... Be okay...' I walked back home sad, depressed, but most of all, alone in the dark with no light ahead of me.

Time skip to 7 months

I checked the newspaper and something caught me eye "Freddy Fazbear's Horror attraction" I read aloud. I was fulled with happiness and glee that I called the number right away. "Hello? Hi! Im calling about the night shift for the new "Freddy Fazbear's Horror atraction" the guy on the phone was concerned but told me to meet him tomorrow at 11:00 PM sharp. I told him ok and hung up.
I started to dance around the room and slept for tomorrow.

Time skip to tomorrow at 10:45 PM

I woke up and brushed my teeth and got ready. I walked out the door and ran towards the pizzeria. I arrived just in time and saw... Mike?! I waved to him and he waved back
"Hey. Y/n are you here for the job?" I nodded a quick ues and he gave me a tour. After the tour he gave me keys and waved good bye to me. I walked towards the office and sat down. The first thing I did was checking the cameras. I saw the first animatronic... It. Was. Freddy! He was right outside the door but closed it just in case he didn't remember me.

Freddy's POV
I couldn't believe.. Y/n. Yes the y/n that I love (as a sister) has come back but she closed the door on my face. I didn't blame her cause it has been SEVEN FRICKING MONTHS!! *ahem* but anyway i knocked on the window and she looked at me. She opened the door and hugged me very tightly. "FREDDY!!!!" I fell down and hugged her back "I MISSED YOU!! I THOUGHT I LOST MY ONLY ANIMATRONIC BROTHER!!" I chuckled and got up

Reader POV
I took a good look at Freddy but frowned when i saw that he lost a leg. He must've noticed and hugged me. "Wanna go meet the others??" I nodded very quick and he led me through the darkness. I arrived at what seemed to be the kitchen... But.... Bonnie and the others were missing. Only chica, foxy, puppet, Mangle and BB was there.... I hugged all of them but they pushed me off forcefully Chica asked me, "WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU..... HERE!???" I couldn't hear what she said after 'you' but I was heartbroken. Did they really forget me?? "G-guys... Its me! It's me Y/n!" I took off my hat and they all looked at me suprized and guilty about pushing me off of them. The first one who hugged me was Foxy! "LASS!! IM SO.... THAT YOU CAME..... TO ME!!" (The dots are the words you couldn't hear) I hugged foxy back and hugged Chica, Puppet, Mangle and BB next. I asked them,"Where are the others???" They all frowned and said, "T-they... Thy couldn't make it out alive... We're so sorry Y/n...." My eyes widen as tears fell out, "N-no.... Y-you've got to be j-joking r-right?? RIGHT!!!!?" They all were suprised by how my voice changed abruptly. They looked down and cried. I sobbed as I collapsed crying my eyes out.... Chica then asked worriedly, "W-who... Wants........... Never mind....." We all stayed silent.... I stood up and sat down on one of the boxes and started to sing "Lockdown"
~Lyrics~
I had a dream where something came to life. Mechanical parts cold. Trapped inside this unfortunate soul. I took the fall that no one else would take. Funs only a game, till some one breaks the rules and lets them in and when the light go out. This is the end. Now we're in this black out... And when the lights go...
I ended the song there and looked up at them I hugged all of them at once. "Its okay. I mean. We'll always remember them in our hearts. Thats what matters" I reasured them and they smiled with sad looking faces.. They all changed into human and to be honest... Foxy looked even hotter...
The bell rang which meant for me to go home. I waved goodbye and left the pizzeria confused on what i felt.. Happy..... Sad..... Or very empty
___________________________________________________________
HERE YA GO!! Sorry for not updating hehe forgive me! Welp gtg bye! See ya in the next chappie!
865 words