5

Your smile makes me crazy, your kindness kills me, everytime I am with you, I feel like I need to protect you.

You always show that you are strong but the truth is you are fragile, You're so lonely that's why I always want to be you so that you will be protected.

I want to protect you so that no one will hurt you, I always say this to you.

But as some days past by, Father talked to me.

*Before their break up*

"Xiumin, where are you going?"

My father asked me.

"To Jimin's, why?"

I answered.

"Break up with her"

He suddenly said.

"What is your problem, father?"

I asked.

"You will get married soon, Break up with her and never meet her ever again."

He said almost shouting, he was mad.

"Father, This is my life and I don't want to follow any of your stupid commands, I want to be with her because I love her, I will marry her, She will be the mother of my children, and I will not marry who that girl is, Father that's their business, If it's going down it's their fault not ours, If they are asking for help, invest some in their company, and arranged marriage is not the only one solution here. Father, I have my own life, I will do whatever you want me to do but when it comes to my lovelife, you have to stay out of it. "

I said and ready to leave the house but he said something that I didn't expected.

"If you didn't do what I said, I will hurt her. If you really love her, do what I said."

I would rather hurt you than let my father hurt you ,Jimin