Driving is fun :)

it was a yukinday morning and Zen awoke in his barbie dreamhouse. See, since Zen is an 'adult' he can do anything he wants. Yes, that logic is logical. Anyway, Zen had a literal life-size Barbie Dreamhouse because he is extremely fucking irresponsible and he knows it! Barbie dreamhouse antics aside, he was meeting a friend today. It was Yukinday and he was supposed to be at work. he was sick of work. His friend, however, was unemployed, he was waiting to find a good job rather than a nasty job at some Taco Bell. Zen's friend, Spork, wasn't the best talker. He was mostly quiet, he didn't the feel the need to talk, he even claimed to never think. "Bullshit," Zen thought to himself, "Everyone thinks! If you aren't thinking then what are you doin?" Zen always had weird philosophies like this. He thought differently and was always made fun of it. Zen and Spork were very similar, but Spork didn't run his mouth like Zen did, Spork would silently take his punishment, whatever that may be. Zen was ballsy, he'd like to question authority, if he didn't think something was fair, he wouldn't listen. "I'm surprised you're not dead yet," Spork said on multiple occasions. Zen got to the car, wearing no shoes. Don't question, be didn't like shoes, he definitely wore socks though, obviously. feet are fucking disgusting. He drove a few miles to Spork's house and picked him up. There was no time for verbal exchange, once the door opened, Spork had been picked up and placed in the car. Zen was always in a 'touchy-feely' mood whereas Spork was in a 'don't-touch-me-don't-feel-me' mood, which made Spork uncomfortable when Zen would touch him. But Zen was excited, like always, he absolutely loved talking  to spork, it made him feel good.

"Spoooooooooooork," Zen said like he was begging Spork for attention.
"Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen," Spork replied on the exact same manner.
"Hi," Zen said conclusively.
"Hi, uh, where are we going?"
"ADVENTURE! IS WHERE WE'RE GOING!"
"And where might adventure be, my child?"
"Adventure may be where the mind wants it to be, father."
"What if  my mind wants adventure to be in a place of contentment in heaven with Jesus, my Lord and savior?"
"Then it shall be there, my father. Would you like it to be there because I can kill us both right now I'd you'd like."
"Tempting offer but I have to decline," stated Spork.

Zen continued driving to the unknown destination.