1: My lovely wife...

Why are you getting shock after seeing me???
Now I get that what you're thinking.... "Why today sleeping handsome alias abhi the rockstar wakes up so early" that question only makes you to look at me like this.... Don't worry my dear diary I will say the answer....

 Don't worry my dear diary I will say the answer

Today is most important day in my life.... Because on this day only I got my sweetest girl as my wife... Its our first weeding anniversary.... Now you're thinking my marriage as love marriage na... Yes you're right my diary.... But its different from others.... You want to know about it... Ok I will say to you....

Now you're looking at this abhi is not the one who is in the name of me when at a year ago... That abhi hadn't known the meaning of love and care... Last twenty five years he only face the world which filled with loneliness.... He lost his parents in his small age itself.... After them there is no one for him to take care of him....

At the time he just hate that life and he also want to end his life.... But he remembers his mother's last wish, "Abhi don't think we are leaving you, we are beside you only, we want to see you in a good position.... We sacrificed our life to save you for that only beta... Don't get sad Mumma is always besides you" these are said by his Mumma on the day of accident.... These are his booster to achieve a big thing in this world....