Chapter One: Bet

Levi's POV

I am sitting at the couch in my office, thinking about Y/N. Her f/c h/l hair just match her e/c that makes her so damn attractive. Her big round breasts bounces everytime she moves, her uniform fits just right for her curvaceous body making her more appealing. She is always around with Jean. They eat together, laugh together, talk to each other; damn horseface.

It is already lunch time and I need to go and eat.  Time flew and I found myself sitting with Hanji and Erwin eating the same shit as me. I look around looking for y/n causing the trainees near us to stop talking and eat silently.

And here she goes in, with the horseface of course. They are talking about something and y/n blushed as Jean whispered something to her. I stared at them, seeing everything they do but I can't hear what they are saying. As if I can hear them from here? I rolles my eyes and continued eating.

"Hmm, I think this shorty's looking for someone. I wonder." Erwin look at me with suspicion in his eyes.

I almost choked when he said that but I let myself calm and wear my most famous expression -- meh.

Hanji looked around as if she was also looking for someone. "I think I know who is it." She pointed at y/n who is eating with her comrades with Jean beside him.

"S-stop, Hanji." I stuttered.

"Oh, you like y/n huh? Unfortunately, she's too young for you. But I think it will be okay because 'age does not matter' and your height does not reveal your true age." Erwin laughed after.

"Very funny." I glared at him.

"You should tell her." Hanji patted my shoulder, showing her support.
-----

It was a sunny day. I saw y/n practicing hand to hand combat with Jean and Marco. Seriously? She can practice with Mikasa or Annie, or maybe with the other girls; but why with two guys? I continued watching, not so far from them, the cadets at their training looking back to y/n.

She kicked Jean but he was able to dodge it. Her boobs bounced after her every move. I stared at Jean and y/n and enjoyed the scene, not so far from them. She stopped kicking/punching Jean when Jean held his hands up in the air and whispered something, again. She puched Jean lightly at his chest and look at my direction. Her face turned bright red and turned away quickly. She sat between Jean and Marco at the ground, taking a rest.

Not again. Hello, y/n?! You can sit in front of them, no? The hell. I am so jealous right now.

I continued staring at the group as an idea pops in my mind. Ting!

I walked in front of them and stopped. I face the three cadets as they performed their perfect salute to me.

"Do you know what time is it?" I asked them and crossed my arms. I don't care if the two guys are taller than me.

"No, sir! We don't have watch." Jean answered. Marco and y/n holding their laughter.

This freaking freckled Jesus and this Ms. Bouncy Boobs, they're getting on my nerves! I thought to myself.

"Well then, I'll just have to ask Cadet f/n." I grinned. "What time is it?"

Y/n looked nervous but she kept herself look calm. She's so cute, I want to kiss her. Fuck, Levi. Hold youself!

"I don't know, Sir. But I believe it is near lunch time." Y/n said confidently.

"You're wrong. It is time for training, not for flirting, brats! Jean, clean the stables because it suits you.  Marco, come at my office after lunch. Y/n come at my office after Marco. You better get ready for a roundhouse kick." I walked away and went back to my office.
---
"Yes, sir. We will train hard and will not flirt again." Marco said holding his bruised face.

"Fine, dismissed. Please tell Y/N to come here."

"Glad to do so, Sir." Marco stepped out of the room.
--

Ten minutes have passed and someone has knocked on the door. She is here.

"Come in."

The door squeaked and y/n showed up. She performed a perfect salute and went in front of my desk.

"Please sit, Cadet f/n."

"Sir, I know it is not right to slack off during training but I think a roundhouse kick is too much as a punishment." She remained standing in front of my desk.

"Oh really, Cadet f/n?" I arched my eyebrow looking at her face. "You know how I descipline people, right? Instead of flirting, you should have worked hard in your training considering you have your superiors checking your performances."

I walked towards y/n seeing her nervous face, afraid of being punished. I faced her and leaned my face closer to her. The distance from our faces is only for about an inch. She looked into my eyes and blushed.

"Why don't we have some fun, y/n?"

"W-what do you mean, Captain?" She stuttered as our faces remain close to each other. I smirked as I studied her beautiful face. She has a big e/c eyes, long eyelashes, and small lips that are naturally pink. I licked my lips and caused her to back away from me.

I stood back properly as I smiled at the lovely maiden. "What's the problem? You want a roundhouse kick or have some fun, y/n?" My lust is dominating me right now. There is no holding back.

"C-captain,  I hate the roundhouse kick because I know it will hurt so much but I also dislike to "have some fun" because I know it will also hurt so much and I maybe I won't be able to walk tomorrow." She chuckled, nervousness is obvious.

"JUST CHOOSE, Y/N." I am trying to hold myself from attacking her. I can't wait.

"B-but, Captain. This is ridiculous. You can just let me help Jean or give me much harder punishments than these!" She said with tears forming in her eyes.

"So I guess, I'll just have to give you three roundhouse kicks." I prepared myself, ready to kick her face, lust is dominated by anger.

"W-w-wait, Captain. Let's talk about this, how about we'll bet?"

"What?! You can't fool me, flirty brat." I ran my right hand to my hair.

"Let's bet. If you can turn me on, then we'll do it. If not, you can kick me. I guess I have no choice." She looked at the floor with her flushed face.

I smirk as I walked towards her. She looked into my eyes when I held her chin up to look at me. "This will not hurt, I promise."