- r.i.p jonghyun -

this update is not related towards the boyz at all, but this case isn't about fandoms right now, it's all about us being human.

all of these news sounds very unreal to me right now and it took a while for me to process all of them into my head.

it really did.

i was in denial for most of the time but i knew that i had to accept this somehow, my deepest condolences and prayers goes to all of his family, friends, company staff + artists, shinee members and lastly shawols.

you have worked hard jonghyun, it was a pleasure to have known you. thank you for the meaningful songs you have created for us, to comfort us and tell us it's okay to not be okay. thank you for the smiles that you put on our faces, and mainly, thank you for sharing your beautiful journey with us shawols, and all of the people in the kpop community.

i hope your heart is free from all the problems that you have carried all this while, and lastly, i really hope you are resting in peace.

you deserved the whole world, you really do.

-

i love you, we love you.

#RIPJonghyun
#StayStrongShawols
-
-

to all of those people who needs someone to lean on, please don't be afraid to seek help. we're all here, and we are all willing to help. i am here for you anytime, and you can hmu anytime you want.

if you're going to reach out to me, please, please, don't ever think that you are putting a burden on my shoulders. because it is not. even if you're going to talk about anything random, i don't care, just do it, because i will still talk to you and i will still love you for your sadness and imperfections.

i may not be the best person to give you the best advice, but i do try. so please do not hesitate to come forward.

reminder that suicide is not a joke and mental health issues is not just a subject that you can easily ignore. i just want to repeat myself that mental ilnesses do exist, so please don't go in front of my face saying that it's just an 'illusion' and you need to 'get over it'

stop that crap, and get some knowledge. please. i'm begging you.

even if you 'know' they're 'not' going to legitimately do it, just show your concern and love, show them that we care and that they are needed. yes, they may not actually 'do' it but some of us do imagine ourselves dying, some of us do harm ourselves and some of us do feel suicidal.

and if that's not considered serious then i suggest that you go sit down and have a chat with me.

in addition, to all those people who ever said to someone to 'go kill yourself', deserves a slap in the face with my fist. no one should joke about something like that. no one.

so please, just be mature, be kind, and let's all spread love and not hate.

💝

let's all stay strong together.