Elevator fun

I was walking home from a long day of work when my phone started vibrating, "hello?" I said, "hey it's assistant Kang," she said, "oh hi, do I have another appointment or is he just pestering you again?" I asked as she sighed on the other end, "he's pestering me again and he's making me watch his cat," she said as I laughed a little, "well have fun with that," I said as I entered my apartment complex, "I just got to the apartment Can I call you back once I'm in my room?" I asked, "yeah talk to you later then," she said, "bye," I said as I hung up and put my phone in my back pocket and checked my mail, "nothing yet," I said as I started walking over to the elevators and pushed the button, "now time to wait for the elevator to come here..." I said as I stood in front of the elevator doors waiting for them to open, "well this is taking a long time," I said as they finally opened and when I started walking in there was someone's butt in my face, "uhhh sorry," the guy said as he instantly stood up and moved to the side as I walked in being very silent and stood in the corner, "I was just dancing and wasn't expecting someone to come in," he said as I nodded and faced the doors, well this is awkward, I thought as the doors open again and a huge crowd of people come in and I was pushed closer to him, "that's a lot of people," I said silently, "yeah..." I heard him say as I continue to avert my gaze.

After a few minutes of the elevator being crowded everyone started to exit except for me and the other guy, "why did a huge group just get on," I said as I moved back over to my corner, "I don't know," he said as we finally reached the top floor, "finally here," I said as I started walking out while being greeted by a group of really cute guys, well this is unexpected, I thought as they stared at me, "can I get through please," I said as they continued to stare but eventually moved, "J-Hope who's that girl?" one of them asked, "I don't know she just showed up why?" He asked, "cause she was kind of cute," the other guy said as I stopped for a second and then took out my phone and started calling Jaehee, "hello?" She said, "hey it's me," I said as I started walking to my room, "oh hi Y/N," she said as I started unlocked my door, "how's it going with the cat?" I asked as I opened my door and walked into my room closing the door behind me, "why even ask," she said, "cause I felt like it," I said putting my keys on the table and sitting on the couch, "well it's not going so well since I don't really like cats," she said sighing as I laughed, "he should have just handed the cat to me I'd take really good care of her," I said laying back, "yeah you are great with animals...why did he pick me," she said, "maybe cause he likes to tease you or something," I said, "maybe," she said, "well I need some rest I had a long day at work especially with that meeting with him," I said yawning, "yeah, bye then," she said hanging up as I put my phone on it's charger and walked over to my bedroom and went to bed.