Sweet visitor

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and checked who it was, "god Dammit mr. Han why are you always calling me at 6 in the morning!" I yelled and sighed as I picked up the phone and went to the kitchen, "hello?" I said, "hey I just wanted to make sure if you finished your resume," he said as I sighed again, "yes I finished it..anything else you want to add?" I asked sarcastically, "no, that's all," he said as he hung up, I put my phone down on the table, "my god.." I said sighing as I facepalmed, "he's so annoying," I said as I started making breakfast.

After eating breakfast I changed my cloths, grabbed my keys, and my phone and left my apartment locking the door behind me, Time for another hard and long day of work, I thought as I started walking over to the elevator and pushed the button, "I hope that guy isn't in there and has his butt in the door again," I said out loud not know that I did, "what guy?" I heard someone say as I turned around startled, "my god...you scared me," I said taking a closer look at him, he's one of those cute guys I saw when I left the elevator, I thought, "oh sorry..I didn't mean to scare you," he said as I heard a dog barking and looked down, "oh my god it's so cute," I said as I kneeled down and started petting it, "thanks," he said as I stood up, "I'm Y/N," I said holding out my hand to shake his, "I'm Taehyung," he said taking my hand and shaking it, "nice to meet you Taehyung," I said letting go of his hand and smiled as the elevator doors opened and we both entered, "nice to meet you too and you can call me Tae," he said as I pushed the button for the main floor, "where are you off to?" He asked, "work," I said sighing, "does your work suck that bad?" He asked, "it's not bad...it's just my boss," I said looking at the little Pomeranian and started petting it again, "your boss?" He asked as he started petting it as well, "yeah he's really annoying and mean," I said, "oh that sucks," he said as the doors opened and we both exited the elevator, "well I'll see you later then?" He asked, "sure, but here's my number if you want to talk," I said writing on a piece of paper and handing it to him, "kay I'll be sure to call you whenever I feel like talking with you," he said as we waved to each other, "bye then!" I yelled as I went in the direction of my work, "bye!" He yelled back as he started walking in the direction of the dog park, he was nice...and cute, I thought as I continued to walk while putting on some music.