One-shot Competition

Yooooooooooooooooooooooo!
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

How's you all? I'm sure you all are awesome as always!
☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞

After all, you and we aren't just any fandom. We're the Abhigya fandom!
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Right? 😉😉😉

Anyways, so let's skip the formalities and straightway skip to the point.

So! We're holding a one-shot competetion.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Here, every reader or writer can write can write an one-shot of their own and submit it to enter the competition.

But! Here's the catch.

You cannot enter an already typed fic.

You must enter a brand new fic which you must have started on or after 14th of January, 2018.

Call it rude if you want but,

Any fic that had been already published before this date will be rejected right away! By the rules this will go. If not, then to you fic we must say bye.

 If not, then to you fic we must say bye

Only new one-shots will be accepted.

🌺 How's this award different from the rest of the awards you might ask. 🌺

Well, the difference is that it's not only for WRITERS, but also READERS and anyone who is willing to write a one-shot on AbhiGya

There will be different categories of the one-shots as well. Be sure that it will be challenging, thrilling and exciting!

Most importantly, add the tag #CrownofOneShot to your fic in the tags as well as the title

Another thing.

🌟 THIS AWARD WILL BE BASED ON JUDGES AND NOT VOTING. 🌟

🌟 THE ADMINS WILL BE JUDGES AND NOT PARTICIPATE 🌟

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

We've seen the capacity of you all writers. There are many who should get recognition, but don't because of maybe they fail to update daily or maybe because they're too busy to write long fics, or maybe they are good at small stories, so we hope you all participate as it is an opportunity for you all to shine!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

As for the readers, some of your comments are so perfect in grammar, diction and presentation, we can't help but think that you all can write fics as well. So why not start from here? Take this as a platform and start to write. Once you get the stage, let no one steal the mike from you!

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Hope you all will participate! Everyone that is in, give comment as "I'm in."

Entry for the the participants is open till 20th of January.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

While we already know writers will be entering, but we have high hopes that readers will enter this competition and show their skills as a writer!

Since it will be based on judging and not votes, so everyone has a chance of winning.

Maybe some readers who have never written before might win.

Or maybe some writers who were unrecognized might win.

Who knows?!

🌟 AS SAID, EACH ADMIN WILL JUDGE AND THEIR COMBINED JUDGEMENT WILL BE TAKEN. 🌟

🌟 ANYONE WHO TRIES TO DM OR REQUEST ANY ADMIN TO FAVOR THEIR FIC WILL BE DIRECTLY DISQUALIFIED. 🌟

All the best!
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Over and out!
~ ❤ Abhigyaworld ❤

Tag as many as you can. Writers, and most importantly, your favorite readers!

---anu---
lazyakabookworm
suba30
HARITHA02
ImAbhigyaShabir
aditi_roy
FatimaKhan813
Live_Till_It_Hurts
crazymahiz
Prathi1412
AbhiGyaCraze
CrazeAbhigya
NasreenAyesha1
Abhigyasri5
bu88zz
TayamikaNdacheredwa

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨