Rules and Categories

Yo! So the entry date for participants has closed. The participants are -

AbhiGyaCraze
sowji22294
Sabeenia
HARITHA02
Chuchuus
Tarunee
vaishaliseshadri
HermoineGranger1
sree1603
pragya119
TayamikaNdacheredwa
shwavianthii
tishadeeps
Kshree

Now, we'll give you the categories on which you all are to write.

First,

THE RULES

👉 Fics submitted for other competitions will not be accepted.

👉 Fics already published will not be accepted.

👉 Each participant can submit fics in each catagory if they want. But not the same fic in all categories. No repeatations will be counted.

👉 Each participant can submit only one fic of their own in one catagory.

👉 No story should be repeatedly submitted in all the categories. One story can be submitted in only one catagory. Eg - You submitted your fic XYZ in a catagory. But you still want to participate in another catagory. Then don't enter XYZ in the other catagory as well. For it, only a different fic will be accepted.

👉 Story should not be too explicit and neither should it contain much of blasphemous language.

👉 Admins not allowed in this contest. Admins will only judge.

Secondly,

⭐️ CATEGORIES ⭐️

Romance

.

Horror

.

Humor

.

Fantasy

.

Thriller/Crime

.

Mystery

.

If any category is required, do comment it here.
.

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Thirdly,

PROCEDURE

🌟 First, you all are to submit the link of your fic in this page by commenting inline on the catagory that you want to submit it. If you don't know how to send the link, then simply comment inline the fic name and the author name.

🌟 Add the tag #Crownofoneshots to your fic in the tags and/or in the fic title.

🌟 After the submissions are closed, all the fics will be read, analyzed and reviewed by the admins.

🌟 Each admin will allot a point (1 to 10) to the fics based on their own opinions.

🌟 The most important part, last date for fic submission is Feb 15 th.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Over and out!
~ 🌺 Abhigyaworld 🌺