la bruja

EXCERPT 

EXCERPT 

A very familiar emotion she knew all too well flickered through his eyes as he stood there looking at her in the doorway. Stepping further into the room, she shut the door behind her sealing all the tension inside the now heated room. Vivianne slowly made her way away from the door to him, her hands falling at her sides as she stood a few inches in front of him, clothed in the blanket he once wrapped around his wife, slipping off her shoulders, exposing her glistening melanated skin. 

With a scowl on his face, and smiled right back. Vivianne took slow, calculated steps as she eyed his robust figured, like the predator analyzing its prey.  Once she was with arm's reach of him she paused and glanced up at him innocently, despite the fact that she was anything but. Vivianne's hand slowly reached out and gently touched his chest, looking down at his equally glistening skin.  At the slightest contact, her cold hand on his warm skin, she let out a soft, dreary sigh while he grunted out, looking down at her with a hooded gaze.

As he stepped forward, she moved backward, until her legs hit the edge of the bed. Cliche.  

His hand shot out and firmly clamped around her neck tightly as he glared down at her figure. Her slim-built figure with tantalizingly small curves. His other hand graced her skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind, to which his gaze followed. Gripping her waist firmly,  he brought his eyes upwards, taking in parts of her anatomy he had already memorized. With another step, his body was flushed against hers, the towel around his waist the only thing between them. The rushed movement caused her to fall and him with her, which brought an involuntarily shuddered from her being beneath him. 

His ragged and uneven breathing brushed the few loose curls out of her face. Returning the same look, Vivianne wrapped her legs around his waist, brushing against the towel. The swift action alone had caused the material to loosen and effectively slip from around his waist. His dark brown eyes widened as she brought her hips upwards, meeting his with a soft mewl, a plead for his to plow into her.

❝You're going to regret this in the morning bruja.❞ He groaned out huskily, his eyes darkened and his muscles stiff. Shaking her head at him, she used her right hand to cup the back of his neck, anchoring him down to her, brushing her eager lips to his.

She answered breathily, ❝I will regret nothing.❞