*•* One *•*

"Asher wake up!" Andy screamed at me while I was trying to sleep.
"No your not my mom!" I yell back to him half asleep.
"Okay then I'll leave without you" he said sassily back to me.
"Fine I'm awake" I grunted as I got up to get ready.

I quickly straightened my already almost straight dyed teal hair. And I pout on a Croptop with some sweatpants and a green cardigan off of one shoulder, and slides with some-unmatched socks.

I grabbed my phone off of the charger and put it into my backpack along with my laptop cameras and other chargers, and other smaller things and walked down stairs to were my brother Andy was waiting for me to leave to the airport.

"Do you have everything your going to need? I'm not sure how long we are staying there so be sure you have enough." Andy said
" yes A I'm prepared." I laughed to him.
We got kenzie to drive us to the airport. When we arrived we checked in and grabbed Starbucks before getting onto the plane.

°•°•°•°• Time skip °•°•°•°

We finally arrived in LAX so Andy called Logan to come pick us up.

While we waited I had Andy take a pic. For Instagram for me.

@AsherAltig: Guess who's in LA for awhile?? 😏😏

1.9k likes
@andyaltig: We Are!!!
@TristalTales: we need to hangout wile your here.
@tessabrooks:^
@username: I hope I see you!!
@username: god she's so ugly
@loganpaul: can't wait to see u!!!
@asheraltig: @ loganpaul your supposed to be picking us up!!!
@

loganpaul: I sent Lydia!!!
@asheraltig: YAY
@username: god why isn't she just dead!
@username: why the fudge does she have green hair or people that like her?

"Asher!" I heard Andy yell.
"Wa?" I looked up and saw Lydia (A/N pretend she's like 5'5 and asher is 4'9)
"Lydia!" I screamed and dropped my suitcase and ran to hug her.
"Asher!" She yelled back.

  •°•°•° Time skip to Logans house •°•°•°

"Honey i'm home!" Andy yelled as he walked into the house.
"ANDY!!!" Logan obnoxiously yelled in response.
He came running out and bro hugged Andy. He then turned to look at me and said " look guys", to his vlog "it's someone that Lydia is actually taller than. ASHER!!" He yelled Logan then turned into me to hug me then I wrapped my arms around his waist ( it's all I could reach)  he put his arms around the air above me to make another short joke.

We pulled away and Logan outroed his vlog, then showed us to the rooms Andy and I will be staying in.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
A/N bellow!! My name is Luna and this is my first chapter in my first fanfiction I hope you like it this chapter was kind of just an intro to get to know Asher I hope you enjoy, Brendan will be in the next chapter as will more fun-stuff....SORRY!! Lemmie know what you think of it, HMU if you are ever in Ned of someone to chat with or are just straight board but for now!
Peace ✌✌✌!!!