my next target

Cuphead view

.......................................

Boris once I get my hand on your neck you will-. I felt some pulling my jacket. It was (name ) Chan. I blush and ask what wrong. She said: "where's bendy boris is crying but he said he saw something next to bendy bed. "

your view

...............

I ask cuphead where was bendy he said he didn't know but he keep his eyes one me for a while. He kinda creepy me out but he cup what should I know what cupheades people do. But he nice at all.

Boris view

....................................

I made a lunch for me and (name) I hope she likes it. Huh my hearts is beating fast. What is it. I turn around it was (name). I blush and ask her I made her lunch. She said she like it. Am glad she happy. I felt someone touching my shoulder. It was cuphead. He ask me to follow him . I did. We went to a room. He stop. I felt something on my neck and something on my mouth. I Pass out.

Cuphead view

.................................

"Come on now wolf ". I carry him the basement and tie him to a chair. I don't know what to do with him. I got idea it from a game called yandere simulator. I love how breaks peoples mi-. That where I got idea to break the little wolf mind.

The next 4 days

Boris

.................................

I feel nothing. Am broken. Am lost in your hands. Tell me what to do and I will do it. Please I just wanna die. And when I die I will go to heavenly with God.

Cupheads view

.......................................

I gave him a knife and said: I want you too kill Felix the cat. Boris grab the knife and walked slowly to the exit. I laughed it like I have a broken mind slave. The two of them will die. And the last one will be Oswald.

Felix view

..............................

I saw boris walking in a zombie style I thought he was hurt or sick. I hug asking what wrong. Boris: it you. I was confused. But felt a sharp thing stab in my chest. Boris I said. Boris: die die die! " he push to the ground and stabbing me. I choke on my blood.

Boris view.

.................................

He not moving anymore. Heaven here I come. I stab my self. It felt so good. I died with my friend.

Cuphead view

.................................

I throw the died bodies in the basement. So no one can fine them. Now Oswald it your unlucky time. And after that (name) will have to choose me. No one else will take her away.

Your view

.................................

You worried you couldn't boris or Felix. You told Oswald and started crying. He hugged you and he kiss you on the for head.

Cuphead view

.................................

T that it Oswald you are going to die and no one will notice your gone and you will never (name) again.

Okay you might be asking but muggie boris don't have no lo-. Slaps. Boi it my story okay it doesn't have to be the same. I like the creepy music box. Go with it