My First Kiss

First we gotta do a lil A/n:

(Y/n) is Wolf Neko that is constantly bullied for being a ''demon''. S/he was in team minato, however minato decided it would be better if kushina trained him/her. Orphaned.

~~~~~~✨Let The Magic Begin✨~~~~~

Readers' P.O.V

I was walking back from the orphanage, to kushina-sensei's house, she trained me since i would always get bullied by the other kids at the academy. I munched on my bread while trying to balance on the small beam of concrete that divided the road from the pavement.

Most people hate me because im the so called demon and not just that im known as the weaker one, well compared to the nine-tails that's true. I never had much friends besides Rin, kakashi and Obito, they actually excepted me. It feels nice knowing that atleast some people genuinely accept me as i am.

Eating the last piece of bread i looked up from the paved ground and noticed my bullies, when i was at the academy they would constantly bully me.

''What are you doing here pest?'' Yukio said noticing me, thus causing the rest of the group to look my way. ''I was just turning around!'' i shouted before i high tailed it back the way i came, my tail unraveling from around my leg.

I could hear them chasing me down the walkway, i quickly jumped over a food wagon causing some of the food to fall the the ground,which irked the merchant. '' Get back here you monster'' yelled one of the kids chasing me. I looked behind me.

They where way closer then i thought, i looked back forward accidentally tripping. I winced at the pain in my hands and knees as i pushed myself up and turned the corner, noticing kakashi a bit further down the pavement. ''KAKASHI!!'' i screamed.

He turned around, i ran up to him but stopped a few feet away from him,''(Y/n) what happened?''he asked sounding concerned. Before i could reply i heard Yukio and his gang's footsteps. I immediately ran behind Kakashi and held onto the back of his shirt, as they came closer. I peeked out from behind his shoulder.

''Give us the girl/boy, kakashi'' oliver said. Kakashi took out two kunai. ''How many times do i have to tell you to leave her/him alone''

One of the girl's walked a bit closer, she was really pretty she had brunette hair and a simple skirt and button up outfit, her name was Devoné.

(Dev-on-aye( please dont tell me this is your name cause i just made it up)

''We will not stop until you realize what your protecting is just. A. Cingy. Dumb. DEMON'' She said air quoting the word protecting and emphasizing the word demon.

Yukio looked peeved ''Whatever, lets go guys'' he said turning around walking away with the rest of them fallowing him.'' Oh and (Y/n), just so you know. One day your boyfriend wont be here to protect you. Goodbye mutt'' he added lifting his hand up and waving as he strolled down the pavement.

I sighed as they turned the corner, '' Why are you always in trouble?'' kakashi asked turning around to look at me with a bored expression, my ears flattened and i looked down. I heard Kakashi sigh as he held my hand and started walking forward ''I presume you where heading to Minato-sensei's house for training?''he asked giving a quick smile. I looked at him and smiled back as we walked down the sidewalks of Konoha.

~✨Timeskip to kushina's house with the power of llamacorn's✨!!~

I let go of Kakashi's hand and knocked on the door, turning around i stood in front of Kakashi ''Thanks again for saving me ..... again'' i said looking him in the eyes and smiling.

In a blink of an eye kakashi leaned in and kissed me, really awkwardly. He quickly pulled away with a flushed, his eyes wide with pure shock at what just happened. Im pretty sure i looked similar, surprised at what occurred between us.

'' Im so sorry (Y/n)! I didnt mean to do that ... i mean i did but i- im so sorry. I love you. Bye!'' he shouted before runing off. '' bye'' i whispered.

I heard the door open and i turned to see Kushina-sensei smiling brightly. She walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder, before looking down at me.

''Aww, that was your first kiss, wasn't it?'' kushina sensei asked. I placed my hand to my lips glancing from her to the place Kakashi ran off too. ''Yes, it was'' i reply looking down while blushing.

''Thats so sweet, how was it?'' she asked excitedly. I looked back at her ''It was gross'' i said pulling a grossed out face,'' But sweet and i kinda liked it...'' i said smiling softly as we walked inside.

~~~~~~~~~✨ŦĦ€ €ŇĐ✨~~~~~~~~~
Updated ☄