Chapter 2

Maddy's POV

After school was over, I went to my car and waited for my brother. I looked around out my window and saw a swarm of girls around Ethan and Grayson. Again. Jack got into the car and I started to drive off when suddenly someone started hitting the side of my car. I looked out my window and saw Ethan and Grayson. I rolled down my window and said," Do you need something?" Grayson replied frantically, "Do you know who we are?!" I lied and said, "No?" Ethan started raising his voice saying," Please can we get in? We don't want to be around these girls anymore!" I unlocked my car and they got into the backseat. Once the girls saw that they got into my car, they ran toward us. I drove off as fast as I could. I looked over at Jack and saw that he was confused by the whole thing. "I'll explain later." I whispered to him. He nodded his head. I asked Ethan and Grayson where they wanted me to drop them off and they told me their address. "I'm sorry I didn't even get your name." Grayson said. "Oh my name is Maddy and I'm 16. This is my brother Jack. He's 15." I replied. Once we reached their house, they said goodbye and thanked me for the ride. "Any time." I said.
Ethan's POV
Grayson and I waked out of school and were immediately surrounded by even more girls than in the morning. "I can't do this right now." I whispered to Grayson. "Me neither." He said quietly back to me. We tried to walk to our car, but they just kept following us. We made a run for it, and of course, they chased us. We found the nearest car and banged on the window, begging for an entrance. "Do you need something?" The girl asked Grayson. She looked very familiar. While Grayson and her talked, I thought about where I've seen her. Then it hit me. In the hallway, this morning. The beautiful girl I saw. Damn she was even more hot up close. Suddenly Grayson yanked my elbow into the car. I found out that her name was Maddy and her brother was Jack. When we got to my house, I almost asked for her number as I left, but I didn't. I didn't want to pressure her into doing that when she doesn't even know me. "Isn't Maddy hot." I say to Grayson lustfully. Grayson laughed and my remark and I punched him on the shoulder, both of us laughing now. "But seriously bro. I need to get to know her." I said in all seriousness. "Then do it. Talk to her tomorrow." Grayson said. "I will." I confidently said.
Maddy's POV
Once they went inside, a million thoughts went through my head. I didn't know what to think except that I just gave Ethan and Grayson Dolan a ride to their house. I talked to them. They know my name. "Maddy." Jack said to me. "Yeah?" I replied. "What was that?" He questioned. "Oh. Right. Well that was Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Huge vine stars. They just transferred to our school because they are done with tour for a while now. Almost all the girls at school are in love with them." I said. "Oh. Ok. They seem very nice." Jack said. "Yeah. They do. Want to get some ice cream?" I asked. "Uh, duh" Jack said in a sarcastic voice. At the ice cream parlor, we talked all about our first day. What teachers we hated the most, which ones we liked the most, who was the "fine vagine" of the grade and who was the "dirty dick". We went home and he went to his room to start his homework. I went upstairs to my room, took a shower, and put on sweatpants, a sweatshirt, and a messy bun. I stared my homework and at about 11 o'clock I finished. I brushed my teeth and went to bed. I still couldn't believe what had happened today. I wonder what while happen tomorrow.

Another short one🤷🏽‍♀️