Chapter 3- What just happened?😨

Hey Guys, so I'm back with another update hope y'all enjoy. 😍

I know y'all probably saying "OMG chapter 3 is finally here, she haven't updated in like 6 years now!" 😂😂😂. Yeah I know imma mind reader but stop gassing it. It haven't been that long.😂

🎤I know its prolly much to late to try n apologize for my mistakes but i just want u t knoo-oo-oow
Im so sorry for the late updates
I promise it wont happen again 🎤😂😂😂 #ImDumbAsf

But nonetheless🌚 I'm here now so let's get into it. ☺☺

Kay's POV

🎤My man is my man is your man
Heard that's her man too?
My man is my man is your man
Heard that's her man?
Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
I just keep him satisfied through the weekend
You like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend
Make him lose his mind every weekend
You take Wednesday, Thursday
Then just send him my way
Think I got it covered for the weekend 🎤

While the lyrics to SZA- The Weekend played lowly throughout my bedroom, with my four walls trapping all the sounds inside, luckily I heard the doorbell ring.

"That's our queue," Bri said picking up both of our bags while I stop the music and pick up my phone.

With nothing else said or done we both walked downstairs at our own pace, like nobody's waiting on us.

Bri's hand was now on the door knob but before she twisted it she looked back and smiled at me.

I guess that was her way of silently reassuring me that everything was gonna be fine.

These words kept replaying in my head..." You're beautiful, you're smart and you're one of a kind. "

Standing, glued to the spot where I have been for the past few seconds I began embracing myself for what would come next.

The door flickered open causing me to look at who was on the other side of the door.

I couldn't help but steer, then his eyes met with mine. I was lost for a few seconds in the galaxy which formed within his cute eyes.

Then I quickly looked away, not wanting him to see my pain. It felt as if he could see right through me. How does he do that?

"Good night, y'all look beautiful," he voiced lowly melting my heart.

Yeah yeah I know this.... I wanted to say but just could. This is the side of me that I don't let people don't see.

"We know." Brit said bluntly. Yass that's my best friend. You girly I said to myself.

I was here trying to contain my laughter. After a few seconds of successfully doing so I broke the silence sayin' "Aren't y'all gonna get going now?"

With nothing else said nor a split second waisted they both walked towards the car.

I closed the door behind me and basically jogged to the car.

K-v was in the drivers seat so Bri got in front with him. She look out the window at me and I gave her a death glare.

This is not happening. That was definitely done on purpose.

I reluctantly got in the back seat where Kris was already settled in. We were staring at each other without blinking.