DJ Malik on the loose

Hey guys this chapter is at the  meet and greet, yes i skipped two months but it wouldnt have been very im portant :3 hope you enjoy!! also it will probably be Emma's P.O.V. for this whole chapter, next chapter you will see more of megans side of the story :D

____________________________________________________________________________

Emma's P.O.V.

July 16th , 4pm

" MEGAN!!!!! I NEED YOU COME HERE!!"

"What the hell do you want i was having a beauty nap so that tomorrow im well rested"

"umm sorry.... can you help me pick out my outfit... i really have no clue what to wear"

"you havent picked out your outfit yet??? We are leaving for the concert in less than 24 hours!!!!! i picked my outfit 2 months ago!!"

"yes yes i know.. i procrastinate! just get your bum over here and help me'

"okie dokie"

"OKay thank you, i was thinking about floral short shorts and this pink racerback but what shoes?"

"lets see, no not converse, no not heels (they are too dressy) oh HOW ABOUT THESE?"

" OMG i totally forgot about these forest green TOMS!! they would go perfectly"

"I know... thats why i took them out of your closet"

"Thanks megan! you saved my life here!!"

"No problem!! okay now we have to mkae our posters for the concert"

" Okay will they be funny or pedo or cute"

" i will make mine funny and cute because i have a bf and you can make yours pedo but funny,?"

"Sounds great... I know what im gonna write!!!!! It's gonna say ' Harry show me your 4 nips' simple but effective... and sorta creepy :) "

"oh dear god Emma... well whatever floats your boat im going to say ' You're my kryptonite" its cute and easy!"

"Sounds good!! what color of poster board do you want so i can go pick it up at the dollar store?"

" Probably light pink or blue, like baby colours!"

"Okay and i'm going to get white, easier to write on then dark colours."

" thats great, i have to go, justin is waiting for me at my house so we can spend time together .. hes been so busy!!

"mkay, dont forget, meet me at my house at noon so we can get ready for the concert okay????"

"Sure thing" She walks out the door.

The following day at noon

"MOM WHERE THE HELL IS MEGAN SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 1 MINUTE AGO"

" Emma!!! the doorbell just rang and its probably her, so calm down! hahah!"

"ok ok... COMING"

" Hi megan!! so glad you are finally here okay we got tons of stuff to do cause the soundcheck and meet and greet starts at 4pm!!!"

" WOAHWOAHWOAH i was 1 minute late, no biggie! mmkay, LETS GET TO WORK!!"

" Sounds good!!! how about we get our posters done first!!! i took a scrapbooking course i can make them look super pretty and cool!"

" AWESOME! okay then, you go get the stuff that we need for the posters and ill bring in my makeup, so we have more variety :)"

"sounds good!, i'll be right back!!"