Ten: surprised

I smiled at him through mirror as he stood up and walked over to me. Slowly his hands traveled up my sides.
"So your ticklish?" He said holding my sides.
"Why did you to that do me at the table? I almost had a freak out!" I say laughing and he pinched my sides causing me to wiggle a bit laughing.
"Yahhhhh! Stop that!!" I say laughing as he started to tickle me more.
"Jimin-ah!! Nooo!!" I fell to the floor as he tickled me. I made a desperate attempt to stop his hands, but he stopped me by grabbing my wrists and putting them above my head. I tried to catch my breathe as the door opened, as Jimins head darted to the door we saw Suga standing there at first he had no expression then he got angry.
"Jimin! What the hell are you doing to her!" Suga yelled and Jimin soon realized he was over the top of me with my hand above my head and me breathing heavily.
"No Suga! It's not like that!" Jimin desperately said moving off of me.
"Really? Jimin? She is yelling at you to stop and your pinning her to the floor! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Suga said walking closer to Jimin.
"No Suga please, I was just tickling her! I swear!" Jimin said scooting away from a very intimidating Suga slowly moving closer to him. I really do have to say Suga looked really scary when he was angry.
"Don't touch her again!" Suga said leaning fine to me still laying in the floor.
"Hey, are you ok?" He said walking over to me. I smile as he reaches out his hand for mine. His sudden change in mood kinda gave me whiplash, he smiled a lipy smile and picked me up.
"Yeah, I- I'm ok." I say fixing my shirt.
"What happened?" He asked as his eyes wondered around my body checking if I was hurt.
"Jimin was tickling me, I was trying to get him to stop. Sorry if I was being to loud." I say smiling and him and shortly I tilt my head down as his concerned face turns into regret.
"Oh. Really??" He asked with a lower tone.
"Yes! Really!" Jimin said as his voice slightly cracked.
"Jimin shh- don't be so loud to him ok? He didn't mean too. He had the best intentions!" I say looking over Sugas shoulder. Jimin blankly looked at me as Suga broke the silence.
"I'm...I'm sorry. I was just worried" he said running the back of his neck out of embarrassment. Jimin stood up walking over to me glaring at Suga.
"I'm sorry I just thought that you were trying to... rape her. I just. I'm sorry" Suga said lastly before he walked out of the room. I look over at Jimin and begin to laugh a bit.
"He scared you didn't he?" I asked as he looked straight at me, his eyes burning a hole through my soul.
"Oops?" I say smiling a short smile as Jimin walked out of the room. I stood there shocked at first, I followed him down the hall but stopped at the front door when he grabbed the keys and walked out. He just walked away? What did I do wrong...
Jimin pov
I don't know why, but after the conflict between me and Suga with Y/n, I felt so venerable. I didn't like it I didn't want Y/n to see that I could get scared like that. Then again I didn't like how Suga was so overprotective on her. Not saying if she were to actually be in the situation that he would not try to help her. Other then that I just really had to get out of the house, I felt bad for leaving Y/n like that but I just couldn't be there much longer. I didn't want her to see the darkest side of me.
Suga pov
I didn't really know what was going on but I do know I heard some screaming, it sounded like a females voice. I walked down the hall and heard the noise coming from Jimins room, as I opened the door I saw Jimin over the top of Y/nand her hands pinned above her head. They were both breathing hard, the only thing that came to my mind was Jimin trying to rape her, so I started to get defensive. I will say Y/n was a beautiful young lady, even though I'd never have a chance with her, I wanted to get to know her. I feel like I scared Y/n, I didn't mean to scare her. I know I can get over the top and I don't smile that much. Maybe I should change that. If I do.
"Maybe I have a chance if I change"
Y/n pov
"Chance with what?" I asked walking in the kitchen to see Suga leaning over the sink with his hands inside it. He turns around quickly and smiles slightly. He had a really cute smile. It not something you saw often, it fits him.
"Oh... I uh.., ehehe" he said stumbling over his words that caught me off gaurd. He would either not talk or give a quick word.
"Sorry, I was just... uh... sorry" Suga said giving me a awkward smile as he looked down. It was really strange for him to be this way, even though I hardly know a thing about him. He's so reclusive and doesn't talk much, but one cute thing he always does is say swag.
"Hey, are you ok?" I asked as he looked at me and gave me a soft smile.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you ok?" He asked back.
"Yeah. I'm just a little worried Jimin looked upset and he just up and left." Suga looked at me with a sorry eyed smile.
"He does that when he's upset, he gets out, if he doesn't nothing ends well." Suga said waking over to me.
"I'm sorry for earlier. I just wanted to help and make sure that you weren't getting hurt in anyway, and I ju-" I cut him off by hugging him, I just closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his back. I felt him tense up then go lose and I felt his arms wrap around my shoulders then my back.
"Thank you" I say muffled in his chest, I felt his heart racing and him trying to hold his breath.
"What's wrong? Why does it seems like your holding your breathe??" I ask backing away and looking at his face.
"I'm just afraid I'll get addicted to your smell." He said and it made me blush a little.
"Hey, I can obviously see you and Jimin have something but I just wanted to say tha-" Suga got cut off by the front door opening as Jimin walked into the kitchen to see me and Suga really close.
"Shit..." Suga muttered as Jimin grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me through the house.
"JIMIN!! I'm sorry!! I didn't mean. I'm sorry!!" I said trying not to trip over things.
"Jimin! Please let me go! Your hurting my wrist!!" I said trying to brake free. We reached a door and he opened it and dragged me in. He slammed the door and my back was facing him as I observed the room, suddenly Jimin grabbed my forearm and slammed me against the door.
I coughed a bit from the wind getting slightly knocked out of me.
"Surprise, sweetheart" His eyes looked hungry and angry, nothing like I've ever seen before. This time he was demanding and I was scared.
"Jimin....?"

Ooooooo!! So tense! I love cliff hangers😁
These chapters are coming out later only because I'm studding for midterms.
I'll be sure to get more posted soon!!
Thank you!