Ch 3 Im a Bender. Water! And a vampire

I ran to see Moka and that big lug Saizo. "Hey leave her alone, Saizo." I yelled as water started to form around my hand. Saizo looked at me only to get a huge blast of water in his face.

As he tried to get it out of his eyes, I ran to Moka. "you ok?' I asked her as she toke my hand. "Yeah, how you do that. Monster dont control water." I giggled. "Im a." "Look out." I looked behind me only to get hit and be thrown into a wall. My pig tails came undone and i had my hair down. I glared at Saizo.

"You are going to get it." I yelled as I stood up. My hair started to turn from purple to blue. I raised my hand and bullets of water shot at Saizo. He tried to block them all. His eyes widen as he blocked. "Hair changing colors. able to control water? Are you a bender?" I smirked as I stood proud.

"Yes I am." I said as I raised water from the flowers. I bended the water at Saizo and made the water freeze on his arms. But he broke the ice. My eyes widen as he ran at us, mostly Moka. I pushed her away and he tackled me. I rolled on the ground. I tried to get up but my arm hurt. Looking at it I saw it was broken. "Shit." I whispered.

"MOKA! LUNA!" Moka and I looked behind us to see. "Tsukune!" Moka yelled. I smiled as he came back. "Yes." I said as I sat up. "I have to tell you something Moka." Saizo looked at Tsukune. "Better say it before I kill you." I glared at Saizo. Getting up I blasted water at him with my good arm. "Get away from him."

I yelled at Saizo as he went to hit Tsukune. I ran to Tsukune. "Go to Moka." He nodded as I bended water up. 'To bad I dont know all my elements yet' I thought as Saizo got up. Saizo saw Tsukune going to Moka and ran at him. I gasped as I tried to block his way, but he hit Tsukune. I glared at him as he laughed.

I ran to Tsukune the same time Moka did. "Tsukune, why did you do that." She asked him. he grabbed her rosario. "Because your my friend. and I dont care your a vampire. I really like you." She gasped with happiness. This made me smile. But Tsukune started to fall. I caught him, but toke her Rosario. My eyes widen.

"My Rosario." The air started to change and I toke Tsukune and backed away. My eyes widen as Moka's pink hair went to sliver. And her eyes turned blood red. "A true vampire." I said.

She smirked as she crossed her arms. "You need to learn your place!" she yelled as she ran at Saizo and kicked him into the ground. I was shocked to see a true vampire. 'so strong' I thought as I helped Tsukune up. He held her rosario.

Moka walked over to us. Tsukune looked a little scared as he wobbled to stand. "What? you scared?" she asked him as she reached for him. She toke the rosario. Smirking at us as put the rosario on. "Dont worry. I wont hurt you. Even if the real me is asleep." she said as she touched Tsukune's cheak. I smiled as OUR Moka fell into Tsukune.

He dropped down and sat there with Moka in his arms. I sat next to him. He looked at me. "So, whats a bender?" He asked me. Giggling as my hair changed to blue again. I bended water. "A bender is someone who can control elements. Like water." I bended it in his face.

he nodded. "Can you do other elements?" I nodded. My hair turning back to purple. "Yeah, but I'm still learning to control them." He nodded again.

The next day I was with Tsukune. He had the withdraw still. "so, are you going to?" I asked him. He looked at me then the paper. He went to tear it, as he was about to, Moka jumpped on his back. I laughed at their faces. "Man, you guys are funny. Lets go get some juice." I said as they laughed with me.

"Hey mom, Hope you can hear this. Im having a great time here at Yokai. I've made some great friends so far. Even if its a vampire, that grandfather would hate, and a  human that everyone of us demon would kill, but me. But their my friends and Im glad they are. So till next time mom, talk to you soon. R.I.P Sissy Element." I whispered in the wind as it toke my words away.