: I think I'm Idiot

Mina POV

I open my eyes and groan. Who open the curtain ? I sat up and looked around. I suddenly panicked. Whose room is this ? 

I stand up and sigh in relieve when I saw Jimin picture with. It was picture of me and him. When we were in my birthday party. 

I looked at my clothes before open the door. It was yesterday outfit. I just shrug and walked to kitchen. 

A girl need to eat. I raid the refrigator and giggle when found a slice of cake.

" You going to stay in my stomach little cake " I said in sing song and sat on the stool

I already finish my cake and start to raid kitchen. By the way , wheres is everyone ? I continued to search food again and found a cereal on top of shelves. I sigh and hit my leg

" Why are you so short ? " I scolded my leg and sigh again

" Its not her fault " Someone said and I turned around. Its a guy and his face seem older

23 ? 25 ? 30 ?

" Who are you ? " I asked and raised my eyesbrow

" Oh ! How rude of me " He exclaim 

" My name is Park Ji Ho , the older brother of Park Jimin and Park JiHyo. You dont know me but I know you. " He said and I bow

" My name is ---- ah you know " I said when remember that he said that he know me.

" How came I never saw you ?  I always came his house since I was 7 " I asked

" Because He study in overseas when you were 7 and when you were 12 , he came back. But we already move here and you cant came here.  This year, he married and now he lived with his wife " Jimin suddenly came from back door. I smiled when i saw him. He smiled too and push his brother to side so he can stand infront of me. His brother scowled at him and walked away.

" Where are you ? " I asked and he didnt reply. 

" Jimin ? " I called him 

" Uh ? Huh.... I goes Namjoom house " He said and I know he lying. His eyes say it all

" There you go again , Lying to me " I said and walked away. Forget about my cereal , I just want to sleep so I cant see him.

After 10 minute on the bed , I realise how stupid I am. I already sleep an hour ago and I want to sleep again. My eyes was wide and I can't even close it to sleep. 

Why he keep lying to me ? Ughhh , Screw it. I think i should appologise and forgot about it. He will tell me soon. I have to be patient.  He won't cheat on me right ? No ! I know him , He wont leave me for another girl except JiHyo. 

I open the door slowly and looked around. No one was here. I sigh in relieve and walked around. Not in the house but outside the house. 

I can see woods at behind , did the woods has wild animal ?  Should I explore ? Hm , I think i should. 

I walked to woods and looked around. Okay.... now i regret. I shouldnt goes inside woods. Its scary and dark. 

I being stupid again , I should check time and now its almost dark. The most stupid things that I have done are I didnt mark the tree before I came in. Now i didnt where the way back.

Great Mina , You are the most stupid girl in universe ! Wait ? Universe ? No , Its too harsh. Should I say Earth ? School ? World ? Wait ? Isnt the word Earth and world are same ? Now I realise how stupid I am. Thats why Mina ,  Your mom asked you to study but you playing with your dolls.