three

You opened your eyes and yawned. It was morning. You woke up and remembered about last night. You were fighting with Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun? Can I come in?" you asked through the door. You tried to open the door but you failed. You were so worried, he wasn't replying to the knocks.

"Jonghyun-ah!"

No replies.

"Kim Jonghyun, open the door!"

Nope. Still no replies.

You quickly went to the living to get an extra key to unlock the door. You nervously opened the door.

"Jonghyun? Babe?"

"Oh my god! Jonghyun!" you saw him laying on the floor. You wasn't sure if he was sleeping, you tried to wake him up but there was no replies.

You placed your head on his chest, hearing to his heartbeat. Thank God he was still alive. You instantly called the ambulans and rushed to the hospital.

At the hospital, you couldn't stop crying because you were so worried. You didn't know what happened to him, you didn't know that he was so hurted. You didn't know that he felt pain.

You couldn't stop blaming yourself.

You were sitting right in front of Jonghyun who was laying, stunning on the bed. The moment was so unfamiliar to you, seeing your beloved one in hospital outfit and looking so pale.

"(Y/N)"

You heard a familiar voice called your name. You looked at Jonghyun, he was trying so hard to breathe.

You patted his head, playing with his brown hair. "Jonghyun-ah, I'm sorry if I'm such a pain to you. If I know that you feel so much pain, I'd pay more attention to you. I.. I love you so much." you confessed how did you feel. He wiped your tears with his shaking hand.

"It's.. all m-my fault.."

You held his hand. "Jonghyun-ah, I love you."

"T-take care.."

You were fucking sad, you wanted him to care about you. You wanted to care about each other.

"You promised me to get married, remember?" you asked, remembering the promise that he made.

He smiled. His beautiful smile was still the same with the joyful Jonghyun that you knew.

"(Y/N), will you marry me?"

You were both shocked and happy.

"I do."

He held your hands, looked at you with his tired eyes but still a pair of beautiful eyes.

"I.. Kim Jonghyun, accept you as my wife and promise will love you for the rest of my life."

You were attacked with a shock once again.

"I.. (Y/N), accept you as my husband and promise to always be there for you with full of love."

He giggled, you missed that childlish giggles. You started to cry again. His breathing was getting slow and slower.

"W-we're married." he smiled.

"I love you, (Y/N)." he continued, he closed his eyes. You were panic.

beep. beep. beeeeeeeep.
___________________

Your heart races like crazy.

This is not happening

You shouted his name and hugged him tightly. No words could describe how much did you feel. Nothing can be done. No matter how much you cried and called his name, he won't come back. You kissed his forehead for the last time.

"Kim Jonghyun.."

the end