Under The Gallows..

Annabelle had been in Beacon Hills for a month when she first became sick, the shakiness of her hands easily hidden in her coat pockets and the paleness of her face masked easily by makeup. She knew it in herself what it was, the sickness had been manifested by the Sumeri Wolf children's immunity and now she too would go mad and die like the rest. She couldn't bring herself to tell Derek, he'd become her very closest friend and confidante in the World so she waited until he went for a jog and slipped away. She only took a handful of her clothes so nothing would seem amiss and she left no note. She was going home, to the mountains where she would join her pack in death. There was a purity in returning to the place she'd been born, something final about it. The coughing began as she got on the bus, she covered her mouth with her hand only for it to come away covered in sticky black goo. She discreetly began to cough into a black shirt from her bag so not to draw attention to herself. The mountains were eight hours away from Beacon Hills and the bus would drop her at the base of the Third Peak, closest to her home. She'd left her phone behind in the loft after Lydia had mentioned about people tracking their friends and family using a mobile phone's GPS system. The bus rattled and groaned it's way over the hills and Annabelle could almost smell the mountain air.
Back in Beacon Hills
Derek was in a frenzy, he'd returned home to find the loft empty and Annabelle's shoulder bag missing. He searched for a note but found none, that's when he smelt it. The smell came from Annabelle's pillow where he discovered a small black stain on the underside where she'd flipped the pillow in the night. The smell was familiar in those very sick. He grabbed the pillow and his keys and drove to Deaton while he used his phone during the drive to call Lydia and Malia who both confirmed they hadn't seen her. He saw Deaton turn ashen as he examined the pillow, "We need to get her back right now, this is yellow wolfbane" he said and Derek hit the wall in frustration. Deaton made a call to the police to check all the security cameras at bus stops and taxi stations in the area while Derek called Chris Argent. "This is your family's fault! She might be dead before we can find her!" Derek roared the instant Chris answered, "She's going home" Chris said flatly on the other end, dread filled Derek's stomach. "She's not home, I just came from there!" He snapped as he paced the small clinic. Deaton was still talking to the sheriff when Chris replied. "She's going to her birth home Derek. Where do wounded animals usually go? To a place familiar to them" he said answering his own question. Derek couldn't believe it, "Where?" He growled down the line, "I'll be there in five" Chris said as he hung up. "She's going back to her birth home, we need you to come with us to help her" he told Deaton. Deaton nodded and began to fill a leather bag with things to help Annabelle. Deaton's medical knowledge was in awe of this unique condition. The strain of wolfbane had remained with the children as they'd gone through the change but why now had it flared up? He filled the bag  and zipped it shut just as Chris Argent arrived. He sped the whole way there, an illegal siren perched on top of the trucks roof making the other road users move out of the way. Derek was in edge, he couldn't fathom why Annabelle wanted to suffer through this all on her own. "It makes sense that she'd want to go back, all her ancestors and mother have been laid to rest on the mountain" Deaton commented as he read the book he'd brought last minute. The book explained that although there were no significant burial rituals all those who belonged to Sumeri, wolf or not, were buried on the mountain.
The hours passed slowly as Derek silently begged that they'd make it to Annabelle in time.
On The Mountain.
Annabelle found her place that she would lie long after she passed away, between her mother and grandmother. She paused Evey few seconds to wipe at her eyes, nose or ears where the black fluid seeped out almost constantly. She had dressed carefully in a dress Lydia had bought her but she'd never worn, it's soft black lace a beautiful creation. She vomited twice before she lay down on the ground and closed her eyes. She didn't want it to hurt any more. She would surrender to the elements and join her pack in the afterlife.