R.I.P

I might delete this soon
but pls hear me out.

Yesterday,  after taking a shower, I scroll through my Instagram and one of my unnie post about ' Kim Jonghyun found dead '.
I was hella shock . At first, I thought it as some kind of Christmas joke that Shawols made . Like the news were all false but when I keep on scrolling the social media, I found lots of the same exact news. I read them one by one and wait for the official statement from SM .

After a few minutes later, SM release the official statement that state Jonghyun was really dead. I was shocked tbh and in denial until now. I've been look up for the news and keep on update nonstop till now. Many idols visit his funeral today. And I felt bad towards Taeyeon since I know that she's so close to him and now she's alone to deal with her depression.  I'm worried about the other members as well like I can't imagine Minho holding back his tears, Onew blaming to himself, Taemin and Key crying. I just can't help it. I just hope they're okay since no news about them so far.

Back on the days when I met SHINee I immediately recognised their talent . When I discovered that Jonghyun wrote songs and began to search up for his songs and as well as the lyrics . Days passed, I'm a hardcore Shawol.  I stan the five of them . I know that he had been insomniac and had trouble with his life. I know that he's depressed ever since I keep up the update from every Blue Night's radio broadcasts. He's such an inspiration to me. I began to practice writing my poetry and start with my works because I was inspired by him. I adore him much . Every bits of his songs. But recently this year, I had been busy and kinda don't have much time to keep on SHINee's update, like I get to know Onew's controversy late . I regret that I hadn't been with Jong back then. To understand him again. The loneliness, depression,  hard times behide his smiles.

In our loving memory ; 김종현
08 April 1990 - 18 December 2017

Guys. Listen up !
If any of you depress and had been felt so lonely,  please have a check up or at least share it with the person you trust/family. Mental illness is not a joke.
And suicide isn't the right path to solve it.
Please take it seriously.
Please seek for help.
I'm begging you.

-xoxYun