Eyes of the spider

As I crawl on the floor of the mansion, I hear footsteps coming from the hallway,
I scatter under the flower pot next to me to avoid the old man who owns the mansion. Conveniently I found a fly under the flower pot that I decided to bring back to my web that was in the attic, however I am on the third floor now you may be wondering how I got here, well, I was sleeping on my web when suddenly I was falling and eventually fell on the old man's jacket, I was to delirious realize it at the time, so when I completely I decided to look around for any fly that got captured in my web, but I stepped on the man's skin and he swatted me away and I fell to the ground, I was surprised that I didn't die from the fall, but I was sure that the man was going to step on me but I looked around and he was gone. So
Started to climb the wall to get a better view when I heard a pipe organ that startled me and caused me to fall back to the floor, so I climbed the stairs instead. For two days I climbed until I couldn't walk or crawl, so, here we are on the third floor, as I tire from the heavy fly I decide to eat it to gain the energy that I lost. Another day passes and the mansion is very quiet. I continue on my journey to the attic where I find a cricket, I chose to ask the cricket where the attic was or a quicker way, but it hopped away, and for a good reason, because the old man came flying down the hall with a rolled up news paper l, I wondered why but she only realized that he was going to kill the cricket, but instead he was going to kill me. In a panic I run under the dresser beside me and hid under it confused the old man walked away. About an hour latter I heard the pipe of organ again, but this time it traded me towards it, I crawled as fast as I could until I finally reached it. I stood there for a minute not realizing that I crawled onto the sheet music, and then a sudden blow and I was on the old man's neck and from instinct I bit him. In pain the man shreiked and fell likely onto the keyboard and played a deathly tone. As I lay on the organ tired, bleeding, dying, I closed my eyes and slept... but then I woke up on my web in the attic and sighed "just a dream"