Next Ask - To HWHBB!Error

I never thought I would get more then one ask or dare, not going to lie. So, this is going to be fun!

-Start Ask-

HeikeZoll - To start simple, HWHBB!Error (do we call him that ? XD), what woukd you do if you heard those voices from the void again, just there being nice and friendly ?

Error starts laughing, hysterically, before going back to normal in a blink of a eye.

"i WouLD fiRsT aSK WhaT thE otHERs WhaT hAVE thEY BEEn puTTinG iN thAT foOD tHEY aRE foRcinG mE tO EaT." Error bluntly stated, glancing around as if he was going to hear 'nice and friendly' voices from nowhere and everywhere. "bUT aS mY magIC caN REgEcT poiSoNs, thEn iT muST mEaN i'vE finalLy DOnE."

Error looks off into the distance, a faraway look. "i'vE FInaLLy pASSed thE pOINt oF no REtuRn iF thAT WErE tO hapPEN. noThING WouLD bE abLE tO hEaL mE thEN - iT wouLD mEaN thAT INsaniTy hAS takEN oVER anD noThiNG iS rEaL."

Error pauses and thinks about the Voices he knows and remembers, being nice and friendly. He shivers and looks sickened as he thinks on it all. "thEY woULD haVE tO bE triCkiNG mE! PlanNING soMEthiNG." The he pauses, recalling something. "WouLDn'T bE tHE fiRsT tiME actuaLLy..."

-End Ask-

To answer your question, you can call him HWHBB!Error. I usually call him Erratum, but as there is already Erratum in FiaDD destiny, you're better off putting the story and book first like you did. I guess you can call him Erratum still, or Broken maybe?

Now, HWHBB!Error (Who I am calling Erratum so I don't have to put HWHBB every time for this.) has lived with the Voices from the VOID for a long, long time. They have always been hateful and hurtful, only acting nice when trying to trick Erratum or get something. So, he wouldn't react positively to there being Nice and Friendly Voices from the VOID - he would honestly think he has finally snapped pass the point of return, that someone drugged him and it got pass his magic for whatever reason, or that the Voices are playing with him once more.

Erratum has not had or lived a life to where he would trust any type of Voice from VOID - not unless something drastic happens to where they gain his trust. And that could take years upon years to do.