The Start Of It All Chapter One

Frank was sitting alone, eating a veggie burger whilst Gerard was writing comics in his room because being good at singing just isn't enough. Gerard put down his crystal black biro down and walk over to Frank with a twinkle in his eye "Frerard" said Mikey as he walked quickly out the tour bus. "Its so cramped in here!" Ray said as he went to go and join Mikey on their pre-show walk!

"Oh my gawd Frankie! That stage kiss was so good!" said Gerard in a soft voice. "Oh I loved it too!" said Frank moving closer to Gerard. "Wanna play guitar hero Gee?" asked Frank "not right now I'm just getting some coffee" replied Gerard. The kettle was boiling, "it is getting hot and steamy in here" said Frank jokingly. Gerard agreed and took of his black parade jacket to reveal his black shirt, black skinny jeans and studded belt, little did he know everyone in the bad was wearing the same thing. *Ironic right?*"OMG twinzieeeeeees!" said Frank as he took of his black parade jacket to reveal the same thing. The two snuggled as they watched Rouge One on TV. Gerard put in some microwave popcorn and opened a can of monster for Frankie. Frankie drowned in the ecstasy of the crimson red drink as it rushed down his throat.

"I just wanna be straight up choked," said G as he sat next to Frankie.