Protect each other

Tesu POV

"Guys, up for Pizza" Sujata sang along with it, that made everyone of us to look at her. It took all of us a sec to scream our throat out in approval.

"Yeah" we all said in unison. We grab our stuff and start moving out from there. This is what we always do when we complete our performance, we just celebrate our effort that we kept for every event we do. Beside that we worked really hard and Like always we cracked it without any doubt.

We all decide to go to Kingsway where we go usually "THE PIZZA HUT", taking our Van which is provided by our University.

In the meantime I decided to message Jack that I won't be meeting him today because I want to spend time with my girl.

Talking about jack, he is very very protective brother I have now and add irritating as well. Beside that he have been teaching me different techniques that I needed to learn. I didn't knew that I will ever be friend or sister of this kind of person because we are complete opposite person . Most of the time he make me feels like kicking his life out of him and next time he is like funny making me laugh my heart out.

These day he keep on doing that but his jokes are understandable and funny than Sulo's. I never had understood what she meant, it's just about using my brain a lot in her joke , sometime I get it but sometime I don't. Mainly he jokes are completely double meaning and I don't like it which is somehow undigestable for me . But these two are just ready to attack each other anytime soon. Last time they almost killed each other when they argue about something useless stuff. If they are kept alone they will murdered each other for sure.

"Thank god that monkey didn't tag alongm" Sulo murmured underneath her breath but I heard it, I chuckled looking away from her.

We got off one by one infront of the "The Pizza Hut" and entered.

"Hello Ram Bro" I greeted the guard who always bow us and smile. He is one of the cutest guard we have and I hate it when he bowed at us. Even though its his job i despise it.

Like always we went to our favourite spot which is named as 'Angles Place', yeah its our private place, the owner just made that place private for us because of my Dads connection.

He do know how to create a drama !!!

I didn't knew about this fact but recently we found that its for Angle officially made for us. At first I was kind of angry with my so called father for interfering my life with this so called facilities which I have never asked for, but all of my friends feels that we kind of need private area to chill because mostly we get attacked by stalkers. That was the only reason I accept the help of him otherwise I don't like the idea of getting anything from him.

Talking about the Stalker, they are always ready to capture some of our bad stuff so that they can create scandals . And Unfortunately me and sulo have been in alot of scandals before .

Hilarious though !!!

And the Headline was "In The Name of Angle There's a Gangters" , Gosh it was funny and interesting to see the headline first and when we saw our picture it was so disappointing because whoever shot our picture was just beyond bad, can't explain how bad it was though. It was at the time who attack Chhiring because of the rumour she got caught and few boys came to hold her and then we kind have a little bit of fights. Its should be the title 'A friend protecting another' but these reported, they made up the title and ruined the pictures too. But we officially leaked so good picture for the public after that so that they can get the good views.

That was the day, we made our first debute as a Gangster in the Town which was great to be honest and still people think twice to do anything to our girls , when me and sulo is around.

At Some point we do need privacy but we just can't live like that forever, sometime it feels like the fame we are getting , kind of saffocating because we cant even live like a normal people here and We Angles kind of love this life and hate at the same time.

Its been around eight years we have been named as an Angles, beside that we are friends since childhood, we've are know each other since being naked to panties to bras and now full on ourselves. We are like mirror to each other and can find out what's going on with that pretty little head of ours. That's why we are always stand with each other and protect each other with whatever we have and can mentally , physically and emotionally.

And will protect each other forever!!