Presents

"I still don't see why I have to accompany you to such an... Overpopulated place." Alvah scowled, looking around nervously at the hoards of shoppers pushing their way through the mall.

Felan blinked. "Um... You invited me, remember?"

Alvah huffed. "Anyway, why are we here?"

Felan rolled his eyes. It had started a few days ago. He'd received a Christmas card from his old pack, and Kyran had happened to see it. He snatched it up, glancing over it before laughing at the front picture. "If the pack were any bigger," He'd said between laughs. "Quentin would be crushed."

Indeed; the front picture was the entire pack, all crowding around Markus and Quentin. Quentin was crushed from all sides, wolves on his left crushing him into Markus on his right, with many others pushing him forward while he attempted to not crush the pups in front of him. Handing the card back, Kyran watched Felan smile thoughtfully. "My mom used to always send Christmas cards of us to friends and family." He reminisced with a sigh. "And we always exchanged one gift on Christmas Eve - we were too impatient to wait until Christmas."

Kyran moved closer, leaning against his mate. "We can do that here, if you want." He whispered into Felan's ear, causing the Omega to shiver. "Send cards, buy gifts..."

"Set up a tree?" Felan turned to Kyran with a hopeful look.

Nodding, Kyran gave Felan a small kiss. "Anything."

The next day, they had set to work. A tree was picked from the forest behind Kyran's house, and they set it up in the living room. Since Kyran didn't celebrate Christmas often (he claimed he never felt it necessary to, since he was usually alone this time of year), the decorations were few. For this reason, Felan and Kyran had called Alvah and Wynn. He'd recieved a card from them too - mainly from Wynn, who loved Christmas - and figured they'd have a few decorations to spare.

Indeed, they came with two big boxes of decorations, and in no time the house was covered in wreaths, ornaments, lights, garlands; any sort of decoration you could imagine. Kyran leaned against Felan, dangling something over his head. Glancing up, Felan blushed at the mistletoe, closing his eyes as Kyran leaned in for a kiss. Alvah scowled. "Take it outside lovebirds."

"Oh? And what about us?" Wynn dangled a similar piece of mistletoe in front of Alvah's face, leaning in for a kiss before Alvah could say anything else. 

Wynn chuckled at the blush on Alvah's cheeks, and Alvah pushed away, grabbing Felan's arm. "We're going shopping!" He yelled as he marched off with Felan. "Don't follow us!"

That had led them to their current predicament, lost in the large bustle of shoppers rushing around for last minute gifts. Alvah scowled. "Stupid Wynn... Why'd he do something so embarrassing?"

Felan frowned. "Because he loves you?"

Blushing, Alvah's violet eyes glowed. "Well... I know that, but... Isn't that best shown in bed?"

This made Felan blush, but he shook his head, smiling gently. "Not always. I mean, you can show love with a gift. So, how about we go look for one?"

"For Kyran, or for Wynn?"

"Both, if you want."

Nodding, Alvah grabbed my hand, sliding up next to me with a grin. "I've never had a girls day before, so this should be fun!"

Felan frowned. "But, we're not-"

"I know!" Alvah smiled, skipping off as he pulled Felan behind him. They went into many stores, but each time Alvah pulled them out before Felan even got the chance to look around.

"Well... What does he like?" Felan said after an hour of searching. "What's his favorite color, his favorite hobbies... What do you know about him?"

Alvah thought. "Well, his favorite color is purple."

Felan glanced at Alvah's bright violet eyes, smiling. "Okay, is there anything he likes to do?"

"He likes to cook." Alvah said with a curt nod. 

Felan took the lead, taking them into a cooking store, where they finally found a gift for Wynn; A violet apron with silver details. They wandered around the store after, Alvah happily skipping about as he clutched the apron bag to his chest. Felan watched quietly, glancing around. When they walked past a jewelry store, he stopped. "Felan? What is it?"

Alvah came back over, looking in the window. "Oh... I see." Felan gave a small yelp as Alvah shoved him towards the door. "Go on, find something for Kyran!"

Blushing, Felan stepped into the shop, glancing around carefully. What would Kyran like? "May I help you?"

A voice startled Felan, and he turned to the smiling face of the shop attendant. She tilted her head, smiling happily. "Looking for a gift for that special someone?"

Looking down, Felan nodded, his face burning. The attendant led him around the store. "What were you thinking?"

"A... A ring..."

"Wonderful! We have a vast selection here. Let's start with the metal. What were you thinking?"

"S-... Silver?"

"Okay, any gems or jewels?"

Felan stopped, a confused and terrified look on his face. The attendant saw his distress, chuckling. "Well... What color are their eyes?"

"Red." Felan smiled.

Nodding, she went behind the counter, pulling several small boxes from behind her. Setting them down, she opened each one, giving a small description of each. "And, of course, we can do engravings on the same day of the purchase. We do them in-store, so just let us know if you want that."

Felan stared at the rings. Each one was a little different from the others, but each had a red gem set somewhere on the ring. After about five minutes, he pointed shyly to a silver ring, with a square red jewel in the center, and two smaller square diamonds on either side.

The attendant smiled. "Great choice. Will we be engraving this?"

Felan shook his head. "No... Thank you. But do you sell it as a pair as well?"

---

Alvah marched up to where Wynn was sitting, a wrapped parcel in his hands. Quickly, he shoved the gift towards his boyfriend and sat down, hiding his blush in his hands. Wynn smiled softly and began to unwrap the gift, grinning when he saw what it was.

Holding up the apron, he teased Alvah. "I'll only where it if you do first."

Alvah seemed to know where Wynn was going with this, and blushed harder. After a while he glared at Felan, who clutched the ring box tightly in his hands. Finally, he turned to Kyran, who sat next to him, and held out the box. "M-... Merry Christmas..."

Kyran gingerly took the box, smiling as he opened it. "Um..." Felan spoke as Kyran took out the two rings. "I got if for you... And... I asked for two, so we could... Wear them... Together."

Grabbing Felan's left hand, Kyran took the smaller ring, sliding it easily onto Felan's ring finger. Then, he took the other ring and placed it in Felan's palm. Blushing, Felan took the ring and did the same for Kyran, sliding it onto his left ring finger. When he'd finished, Kyran pulled him close for a kiss. "I love you."

Felan blushed, but smiled. "Yeah... Me too."