Chapter five

Miles POV

I don't know this girl but one thing I know for sure is, I'm in for a good good night. Somehow, I got her to go home with me. I was surprised she agreed so easily because she seems like a tough person. I was somehow afraid she will change her mind, but I didn't really mean to drag her the way I did to my car. I didn't even give her the time to let her friend know where she was going.
The drive to my house has never been this long. This is a no string attached affair so I didn't bother engaging myself in a conversation with her.The only thing i asked was her name. To which she answered in an angelic shy voice.

"My name is Melany Montero." She seemed fragile and naive. Sitting quitely in my car, you could tell that she was in deep thought.
I don't know what she is thinking right now but I better wait before telling her. I have never driven this fast before, all I wanted to do was to get home and bang her so hard. It not my fault, she caused all this. Who told her to wear this dress?. The sight of her makes me so crazy with lust. I have never in my life been so hard, not even with Alexis.
I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding when my house came into view.
It's a house for me but others see it as a mansion. I have never had sex with any other woman apart from Alexis in this house. I usually take them to an expensive hotel, but this one seems special. There is something about her that makes me want to trust her. She looks so innocent even under the dress she wore.
I didn't bother to pack well since I knew I will drive her back to where she came from in no time. I'm not planning to let her spend the night here. That will be very dangerous if Alexis comes by. She is a crazy bitch. I'm not worried for this girl but for myself.
I quickly came out of the car immediately it stop. I storm to her side of the car and dragged her out as if she was no person. Don't blame me, I can't help myself. My little guy is the one thinking for me at the moment.
I couldn't stand being away from her anymore, I pushed her to the wall immediately the door closed. I just stare into her lust filled eyes and I just knew I want her at this moment. Right here right now.
I was about to comment on her beauty but was stopped by her lips on mine. Her lips were so soft as silk. I will never get tired of kissing her. I bite her lips for entry, which granted immediately. I noticed something about the way she kissed. It was a heated kiss but it like she wasn't experienced or she hasn't kissed before. I was distracted by her little moan and nothing turned me on more than that even if that's possible. I couldn't take this torture anymore. I took her bridal style into my bedroom, laid her on the bed and started kissing her all the more. She didn't hesitate returning the kiss. I remove her zipper trailing kisses on her neck. She moaned louder when I hit her sweet spot. Gosh! I won't be able to control myself from cumming if she doesn't stop moaning like this. I trailed my hands between her
Legs to feel her wetness. Damn! I want her so much. Only then did I realise I was fully dressed. I removed my clothing like someone running a marathon. I felt warm hands Round my little member and it felt so good when she started stroking me. I was surprised when she took me into her mouth. I mean for someone who seems inexperienced in kissing, she blew my mind with her skills.

"How old are you"? I finally asked the question that was bugging my mind

"Twenty-four" she answered with a lower tone making it hard for me to hear.

She looked so beautiful everywhere. She was so sexy. I was so focused on her body that I wasn't ready for what she said next.

"P-pl-please I need you inside of me now. I want to feel you please right now."

I took it as what I needed to proceed. I slip open the foil like material putting its substance over my shaft. I position my little member at her wet opening. It seems so small. I was for the first time scared of hurting her. I slowly entered her stretching her walls breaking something I was shocked still existed at the age of twenty four. It was impossible for her to take my whole length so I came all the way out and slammed back into her. It felt so good but she cried in pain when I saw blood coming from her opening. Was about to come of her but she stopped me and encourage me to go on. In no time she was moaning in pleasure as I bang her hard. She cummed for the first time, her walls squeezing me sending me over the edge. I cummed so much in her. I banged her all night till we were both exhausted. We slept off, with her head on my chest and her telling me she loved me. I was so tired to freak out so I let it pass.

I was so furious when I woke up to find her by my side. How could she lie to me like that?. Didn't she think I will find out sooner or later. She is like the rest of them. They get close to me only because of my money. I felt something about her was out of place yesterday,so I asked Bryne, my detective and friend to find out about her. It was not a difficult task so Byrne got back to me in no time. You can't imagine how I felt when I heard she lied to me.
She is such a bitch. She is no different from all those sluts. All they want is money.
She looks so peaceful sleeping,she was so beautiful. My mind drifted back to yesternight. Darm I'm already hard.

"Oh! You already awake?" She asked trying to shake the sleep off her face.

I couldn't bring myself to answer her,the fact that I was still furious.

"Where is the bathroom?" She asked again.

I just pointed to the double door ahead of us.

"Are you alright"?

I still couldn't answer, I didn't want to talk to her. I wanted her out.

"What is wrong with you?"
She blurts out,

"Is that how your mood swings. You gave me the best sex in my life and you don't want to speak with me the morning after? Is that how you treat your ladies?"

With that she entered the bathroom.
What a fool I am. I got to the bathroom to see her naked and crying. I couldn't care more. I went straight to her, pin her on the wall and entered into her very hard. I couldn't help but to bang her hard and aggressively. Her lies still ringing in my head. I knew I was hurting her but I wouldn't stop.

"P-pl-please stop you are hurting me. Please stop." She begged

"Why did you lie to me?" I asked cumming inside her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a virgin?"

"I-i-i-i didn't mean to".

" Shut up you whore!. I don't want to hear anymore of your lies. I hate liers. you are a slut and I hate you. I have never hated anyone as much as I hate you now. You are a fucking cheap slut".

I heard my phone ringing from the bedroom but I ignored it. Who ever is calling can wait.

"Im sooooorrry."

"You know what, I'm tired of people who want me for my money. I have a fiancée and you were just a distraction. I saw you, you looked cheap so I went in for you and you shamelessly fell into my trap. Do you think I will go for a childish girl like you?
You can't be compared to my wife to be, you gold digger who is looking to reap from where she didn't sow. I can tell your mother will be like you. Like mother like daughter right? Your shameless parent didn't take care of you well. Your mother trained you to be a whore".

"Enough! You can insult me all you want but don't you dare bring my parent into this. You have hurt me enough all because of a single lie. I won't even bother apologising to you because you are not human. You are an animal. I hate you and I won't ever forgive you. You are a jerk"

"Get out of my house now!. I don't want to see your ugly face anywhere around me again". I dragged her forcefully to the door then shove her outside, threw her clothes on her then bang the door infront of her, not before she telling me she also doesn't want to see me again. What a nerve, no one has everspoken like that to me before. They always bow to my needs and beg me to forgive them even when they have done nothing wrong.
This one is an exception but that doesn't make her different from them.

I noe my sexual moment wasnt the best so pls forgive me. Im not experienced in that area and hope u like it tho.
Wat do u tink of miles. Let me noe ur opinion nd pls vote for this chapter. Tankx

Luv u all bunch 😍😍😍😘

Guys pls a single follow will make me so happy. Pls remember to be the first to follow me nd u wont regret it. Pls make me happy. Tankx nd i luv u all very much cux u showing importance to my story by reading and that alone brings me joy