Surrender

The howls and growling of the guard dogs all around him made Ganz shiver,knowing he was outnumbered.Papyrus giggled as he narrowed his eyes arrogantly "You have two choices.Come quietly..or fight."he stated confidently,his tone bold and strong."I'm sure you would be smart enough to give in,unless you want to be torn apart and taken..not in the best state."he growled as he took a step forward,a wide grin appearing on his face at the frightful flinch Ganz made.Ganz looked down.There were..too many guard dogs to fight around him..let alone his brother..Mel mumbled next to him "looks like he may have won this time."he tutted,his magic eye shining a shade of magenta in frustration"if he takes us to the king,we can just escape."he suggested,calmly glancing at the dogs,only visible to Ganz.Surpressing a sigh,Ganz looked at his brother,eyes half closed as if ashamed with himself for his cowardice."fine,i give in."he mumbled,squeaking quietly when he was pulled face-to-face with his brother by his sleeve."good choice."Papyrus cooed as he put cuffs on Ganz's wrists,towering over the other like a skyscraper to an average human being."let's get going then."he ordered,beginning to march off toward the castle,leaving the guard dogs to tug Ganz along..

The Reunion {A Gztale Story}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara