•23•

A/N: hey guyss! Thanks for voting which book you wanted to read next! the winner is: Runaway | e.d fanfic!! Yay, I'm so so so so sorry for not updating, I know its been so long since I updated the book, its just I've been really busy sorry😭❤️🤦🏻‍♀️ But I hope you enjoy this chapter!❤️

Maya's POV:
I was woken up by my alarm at 4:50 am and we had to be at the airport at 6:40. I got up from my bed and stretched a little. I removed the charger off my phone and I left it on my nightstand. I then got into my bathroom to take a shower.

I turned on the shower, and then removed my clothes, when I was finish with that, I jumped in the shower.

When I finished, I dried my hair with my towel and then put the towel around my body. I went back to my room to pick something to wear.

I decided to wear some black leggings, a red hoodie and my maroon old skool vans.

I then continued packing some things i did not packed and made up my bed.

"Girls! We're leaving!!" My dad yelled for us to hear and I grabbed my bags and went outside to the car.

I put in my stuff and the Dolans were putting in there stuff too.

I then entered the car and Ethan sat beside me. Our parents, Grayson and Dani were still getting and searching for their stuff so it was just Ethan and I in the car.

I started to feel nervous but then I shook it off.

I went in my phone and scrolled through instagram.

"Maya?" Ethan called me.

"Mhm?" I replied still scrolling through instagram.

He sighed.

"I'm sorry..." He said.

"Yeah I know." I replied still not looking at him.

"Why can't you just forgive me?" He said.

I turned off my phone and looked up to him in disbelief.

"Are you serious? You cheated on me recently Ethan, do you suppose that I feel fucking happy with you?" I said getting angry.

"Well...no." He said and I just shooked my head and looked through the window.

"But...what if.." He said and I looked at him.

"What if what?" I said serious.

"What if...I show you that you can trust me?" He asked

"How?" I asked

"Well we're going to Hawaii for like one week, I can show you in that time that I can be a good boyfriend, but I'll have to treat you like my girlfriend, obviously not im front of our parents." He said.

I was unsure but I accepted and he instantly smiled.

"But." I said and his smile faded.

"No kisses, only on the cheek." I said.  He nodded.

"Deal?" He said putting out his hand for me to shake.

"Deal." I said smirking.

"Does it start now?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay baby." He said and I got butterflies in my stomach and smiled blushing a little. I tried to hide it with my hair but I failed at it.