09

Genesis

"Y'all know each other or sum?" Takeoff asks pointing between the two of us

All eyes turn to me, I grab my wine glass and lean back at my seat while staring right at Rose. I'm still trying to register if this is really my best friend standing in front of me.

"I don't know, do we?" I ask with an eyebrow raised, she looks at me with sad eyes before turning to Takeoff and nodding

"Yeah this my best friend" she finally lets out while pointing at me, I scoff and take a sip
"So much of a best friend you call yourself" I say under my breath, I feel and hand soothingly rubbing my thigh in attempt to calm me down.

"What?"Rose says taken aback by my words, I look at her and mug her. She ain't bouts hide her 'mans' that I potentially hate already away from me for a long period of time and expect me to be all cool with it. Got me fucked up forreal.

"Fuck allat' Genesis you better shut the fuck up. I know I ain't knew y'all two best friends or whatever but I know damn well Rose been taking mad care of you and your brother so shut your stubborn ass up and try to hear what her reason was" Offset says in  a more calming than angry tone and I look at him without nothing to really say, I'm not even mad by what he say I know it's true but this.. this hurts.

"Aye chillout, watch your filter mane" Quavo says motioning for a Offset to calm down
"Dang..." Takeoff whistles under his breath, with his lil white girl enjoying what's going on.

But for once I actually agree with Offset, I huff in my chair and cross my arms looking away. Aight I admit I come off kind of rude, I should've first found out what her reason was for not telling me.

"Girl get your ass up" Rose mentions standing up and grabbing her bag, I look at her for a good 2minutes trying to figure out if I should just get up and go or still  try and sit here stubborn and shit.

"Being stubborn ain't cute, get your ass up" Quavo whispers in my ear, like he just heard all my damn thoughts.

I sigh heavily but give in following Rose behind her, I see that we're heading for the bathroom and once we walk in the she straight away turns around and looks at me straight away with sad eyes.

"Look.. Gen.. It wasn't like I didn't want you to know what was going on between me and Offset, it's more like when we first started talking ya know it was more like just letting him hit and you already knew I did that quite often but with Offset I didn't really have sides, so I just ended up falling for him I guess. And he started feeling me too, that was when you told me about your job and everything about how you don't like him and stuff. I just didn't want you to think that I'm the type to fall for someone who disrespected you as my best friend  so I just felt like I should wait and see if y'all will become civil but I realised that ain't happening easily so I basically just gave in and decided to just let you find out about it and deal with what comes with it. I'm mad sorry Gens you know I wouldn't just keep anything away from you" she says looking at me sincerely, I break into a small and go in for a hug.

"I know Rose, it's allsweet, I understand, but next time ion care boo just tell me. But I also want to apologise for my behaviour out there, I know that would've been mad embarrassing" I let out

"All good girl"
"Ight lemme take you back to your mans before he hates me even more then he already does" I laugh

The door interrupts our conversation as we both turn back and stare right back at Amanda who has an amused look on her face.

"Oh look its Daisy and .... Revolutions was it?"  She says with her eyebrow raised looking at the both of us.

"Look what the fucking cat dragged in" Rose starts rolling her eyes while leaning on the sink, arms crossed