h-h-high school?

Annabeth Chase woke up a minute before her alarm clock. She pulled on an orange camp t-shirt, some shorts, and her grey converses.  she grabbed a water bottle from the Athena cabin's resident mini fridge. She was on her way out the door, when she stopped.

 she slowly walked back to the little drawer she had had Leo build on the wall next to her bed.  She opened it, and got out a small box and smiled. She opened it and fished out the  Silver  owl necklace Percy had given her a month ago. She put it around her neck, grinning. She charged out the door and to the big house. Chiron was inside, waiting, with the seven, Travis and Connor, Katie, Rachel, Reyna,Thalia, Will, Calypso,Nico, Grover and Juniper. "Umm, sorry I'm late."  Annabeth said. "it's ok" Grover said. "the Gods have given me a challenge for you." Chiron said

"Ugh, not again" Percy said, rolling his eyes.

Chiron ignored him. he sighed."the gods..." he said, "what do they want us to do this time?" Annabeth said. "Probably nothing good" Reyna said. "yeah, every time we do something for them, we almost die, like three times every day" Jason said. "oh.. hehehe this won't kill you. you won't even be in danger! In, fact, you will be totally safe there!" Chiron said. 

"why do you sound like a used car salesman?" Katie asked. "JUST LISTEN"

"ugh fine. But stop frowning. it looks terrible on you." Piper said.

"YOU.... will be going to... "

"Yah?" Leo said

"HIGH SCHOOL!"

"w-what?" Rachel said. 

"high school. you will all be in the same classes. there will be a large house, food, money, an transportation provided. your first day is tomorrow. No need to pack. the bus is waiting for you all down the hill. you should hurry, Argus is waiting. Once you leave Camp, a protection spell will be cast on you. now off you go" he rushed them out the door. They walked towards Thalia's pine tree and walked down the hill. A huge black van was waiting. All the girls got into the very back row, with the boys in the middle row, and Nico sitting in the passenger seat.  The girls were talking about stuff. "you know what I could really use right now?" Thalia asked. "what?" 

"PIZZA! ARGUS,  GET ME SOME PIZZA"  Argus just rolled his eyes. Twenty minutes later, they pulled up to a twelve story sparkling white house with huge balconies on every floor. Ity was beautiful. they all charged in.