What!?

Kurogane opened his eyes only to find  Fai standing in front of him with his eyes still closed. The little meat bun sat on his head.

"A new world, a new start." He thought.

Looking around the kids were nowhere to be found. Instead a two tiny baby laid on the ground between. Examining his own body. Smaller, weaker it's as if...he was a teenager again!

"What the hell?!" He yelled. Even his voice sounded higher pitched.

"They'er so cute."Fai said as he scooped them up.

Kurogane studied Fai's body as well he too looked like a teenager as well.

"Something must be wrong with this world. Syaoran and Sakura have turned into babies and the two of you are teenagers." Mokona said.

Sakura grabbed Mokona and squeezed him as tightly as she could in her new tiny body.

"Kyaa! Help!" Sakura tried biting on his ear.

Fai stifled a laugh while Kurogane pulled Mokona away. Sakura reached for Mokona now on Kurogane's head, far out of her reach.

She started crying. Fai shoved Syaoran, contently sleeping. in Kurogane's arms, "hold him."

 Fai laid Sakura over his shoulder.  "There, there, little princess." he gently patted her back and to Kurogane's surprise quieted her down with little effort. While he on the other hand fumbled with the tiny body in his arms.

-Fai p.o.v-

To see Kuro, who was always so sure of himself at a complete lose holding a sleeping baby. A smile crept up on his face. To finally see a new side of the one you love is a beautiful thing. Even a younger version of Kuro was cute.

"Listen here, meat bun! You sure that Feather is around here." His voice sounded higher pitched.

"There is a strong magical power in this place. That way!" Mokona pointed behind Fai. 

"Then lets go and get out of here quickly." Kuro suddenly  jumped as Syaoran stretched in his arms.

"Don't drop our son now Kuro-puu." 

"He's not ou-" Fai put his finger to his lips to shut him up.

"Don't shout we'll wake our children." Kuro only scowled obviously not wanting to wake up the kids.

"Just for a little while. Let me have this moment."