Prologue

"All rights reserved, therefore no part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission expert in case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews. For more information, contact publisher. This novel is a work of fiction. All the characters, organizations, establishments, and events portrayed in this novel are either product of the author's imagination or are fiction."

You don't have to be Blood to be family.

You don't have to be a Queen to sleep in a canopy. ______________________________________________________

Cassie Cassandra,  Chanel Darnell,  & Robyn Meagan.  Are three best friends who grew up together & was with each other's through whatever. The beautiful girls the age of 18 years old, just graduated high school. And on their way to college.  With The help of Sagittarius aka Tarius or Tari & his two friends Gram & MQ do things to make there future smooth. 

But Throughout the story, each character change.  Some change for the better while some change for the worst.  Together the three are still down with one another because that's what friends are for, Right? Yes,but Everyone you call your friend isn't your friend. Snakes are everywhere. Ever of hered of the saying "Keep your friends close but enemies closer"? Eell yes. Some people can't take the fall alone. Most people hate to see you succeed and see you do good; So they'll bring you down with them.

In The Book "the 3 Musketeers and their fears" I've written based on real situations that happen everyday. .

Read As The three marketeers Cassie, D & Roby get through they're fears together.

(Coming Soon)