Chapter 6

LUKE'S POV

"ABBY" is all I can say before she falls to the floor.

I grab my phone out of my pocket and call the Ambulance..

On the phone

"How may I help you?"

"Hi, I need someone fast my girlfriend tried to commit suicide and I don't know if she is dead of not."

"Ok there's someone on the way" then the line goes dead.

End of phone call

* at the hospital *

"Hi are you here with Abby Rodriguez?" The doctor walks up to me and asks.

"Yes.. Is there any information that I Need to know..?" I ask trying o stay calm.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hemmings.. But your girlfriend has slipped into a coma.. I'm very sorry sir." He says

"May I see her.?"I ask politely.

"Yes follow me" he says and heads for the elevator.

.......

We make it to the room that Abby is in and the doctors says...

"She may be in a coma but she can still hear every word that you are saying." He says and walks to the front desk.

I twist the door handle to the door an walk in

"Why didn't I think about the words everyone said to her.. Why didn't I think about her hurting herself. Im such an idiot" I think to myself.

I walk over to the chair beside her bed and grab her hand and start to speak..

"I'm so sorry Abby... I should've kept an eye on you. I shouldn't have been an asshole.

I love you babygirl." I say and stand up to leave.

*back at home*

When I get back home I noticed that my girlfriend Ally's car is in the driveway.

Why the hell is she here..?

I park my car and lock it.

I walk up to my house and open the front door and walk up to my room.

I walk in and ally's sitting on my bed naked

"What the fuck ally why are you here? And get some damn clothes on." I say and walk over to my desk.

"Babyyyy" she whines "I wanted to see you... And I saw that, that Abby girl finally tried to kill herself didn't she..? She asks

"How the hell do you know?" I say getting pissed.

"Baby, because I was the one that told her to do it." She says giggling

That's when I go off.

"WHAT THE HELL ALLY.. YOU DONT SAY THAT TO PEOPLE CAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY DO IT." I yell.

"OH CMON LUKEY HAVE YOU SEEN THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT YOU, SHE FUCKING LIKES YOU. SO I TOLD HER TO STAY AWAY AND TO KILL HERSELF CAUSE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT HER." She yells back.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHO CARES IF SHE LIKES ME. ITS NOT LIKE SHE WAS GONNA MAKE A MOVE ON ME. AND SO WHAT MAYBE I LIKE HER TOO ALLY. " I say

She gasps and says "I thought you loved me."

" not anymore ally were over. If you can't trust me then there shouldn't even be a relationship between us." I say and point towards the door.

She grabs her phone and leaves.

TO BE CONTINUED...

________________________________________________

Don't hate me guys... Abby will live.