Partners, Right?

"Promise to be partners forever okay?" I said and extended my pinky finger

"You bet!" She said and entwined our pinky fingers together.

I remember that day like it was yesterday, how can I forget? My best friend and I Under the cherry blossom tree without a care in the world, It was just us. I made her a bracelet too, full with different decorations.

"Keep this too okay?"

"But Haru, I don't have anything to give you back" she said. I smiled and shook my head.

"It's alright you don't have to give anything" I said to her. She gave me a wide smile and hugged me.

"I'll never throw this away!" she said proudly while observing the bracelet with a grin. It made me happy.

"I know!" She said as She stood up and picked up a sharp rock on the ground then carved something on the tree. When she finished, I read it.

'Haruna and Mami. partners forever!' I smiled at her while she idiotically smiled back.

A promise was made that day, but...promises are meant to be broken...aren't they?

"Haruna!" I heard Mami's muffled shouting.."Haruna don't go!" The car didn't stop..it kept going, making a big distance between me and my best friend. Tears were streaming down my face and I bet she's crying too, Why? Why do we have to move? I was already used to this town and I had my best friend...I just don't understand why all of this is taken away from me. I didn't even had the chance to say goodbye to her...

Just then..

"Haru!!" I looked at the side window and saw Mami, riding her bike panting and sweating, she looked at me and held a piece of paper then smacked it on the window so that I could read it.

'partners, right?'

The hot tears flowed down my face, I shook my head hard and cried even more. Mami gave me a sad smile and I knew she was mouthing the words "I'll find you". Slowly the car picked up its speed and Mami already stopped. she waved at me, I could still hear her shouting goodbye. I just sat there in the backseat staring back at her while Mami's figure slowly disappeared from my sight.

I feel the need to cry again but I held it in and just remind myself that we will meet again someday...

 -To be continued-

Hallo new fic, hahahaha well im not going to update this for now, because I'd have to finish do you really like me first XD I hope you'll guys will be patient because I am an extreme late updater huahuahua~~~ and yes the cover is bad T^T I ain't good