End

Before the doctor leave the room

He give me something.

He said I was a lucky guy.

He said this is the donors last request.

Its was a camera with only one video.

Y/N ?

"Hi Baby!! I wanted to say that I love you so much. I love you more than anything in this world and all I want was to make you happy.Thank you for loving me all these years. I'm sorry I can't fulfill my promise. I did my best to hold on but destiny wont let me. I wanted to spend my life with you have a family with you but it seemed like we aren't meant to be. I hope you'll be happy now . Don't worry I don't hate you . Please take care of my heart. I want you to forget about me and move on with your life. Always remember that I'm just right here watching you. If you really love her. Please take care of her like what you did to me never cheat on her of make her feel unwanted . Love her with all your heart and never hurt her. Take care of yourself. Never forget to eat . Don't skip your meals Its not good. Before you go to work don't forget to fix your tie properly. I'll miss you .Thank you for being a part of my life ,thank you for making me happy. I love you My love Good bye...

-------------------
DONE💜

I was literally crying why writing this chapter.

If you guys like this book might also want to check on my other book.
•Regret
•One Sided
•Summer Love
•To love unexpectedly

Luv yah😘😘😘