Saranghae Jonghyun ahh~

You sat on your bed,tears streaming down your face, you hate this day, December 18,2017. The day Kim Jonghyun died.You stared at your computer screen and whimpered softly "Jonghyun ahh~!" One of your favorite kpop idols had been pronounced dead,the cause of death being suicide. You shook your head,not wanting to believe what you had just read "No! No no no no no! Jonghyun ahh~!" You started to sob loudly and your body started to shake with your sobs. You whimpered and let out a choked sob "Please let this be fake, please let him be ok! Kim Jonghyun! Please don't leave us!" You yelled at the screen but you knew there was nothing you could do, he was gone...
You stared up at your ceiling as violent sobs racked your body and you screamed, screamed in pain, screamed in anguish, screamed in heartbreak and screamed in anger. You laid in the fetal position on your bed,your whole body shaking as you tried to stop crying. "(Y/N) ahh~! (Y/N) ahh~! I know you can hear me!" You looked up from your position and saw him there "Jonghyun ahh~!" Your body started to shake as you sobbed and reached out for him "Jonghyun ahh~,you did so well,you lived so well. You made so many people happy with your talents and you saved so many people's lives but in the end, we couldn't save yours. We couldn't save you Jonghyun and I'm so sorry.... I'm so sorry that you felt these things and felt like suicide was the answer, I'm so sorry!" You yelled at the ghost standing in front of you,your hand stretched out to touch him. He smiled softly "(Y/N) ahh~ thank you... thank you for loving me even when I didn't love myself... thank you for cheering me on when I needed it the most,thank you for telling me I did well" his eyes started to well up with tears as yours continued to cascade down your cheeks "Can you do something for me?" He squatted down in front of you and you nodded "Yes oppa!" He smiled sadly "Keep living for me,keep smiling for me,keep being happy for me. Don't take your life for me,make oppa proud. Face each day with a smile and know that it's ok not to be ok.... Be careful what you say to others because words hurt... Smile for me, keep support the hyungs, they'll need all of you... Please don't cry anymore ok? I'm happy now, I don't feel pain anymore.... Be happy for me ok?" He grabbed your hand in his and kissed it softly "Can you do that for oppa?" You let out another chokes sob and nodded "Yes oppa!" He smiled and kissed your forehead "Oppa loves you Y/N. All the shawols sit right here" he put your hand on his chest,right above his heart "Right in here... I may not be here anymore but I will always love all of you, you all made me very happy..." you continued to sob and Jonghyun wiped your tears. You hugged him tightly and cried into his chest and he rubbed your head "Jonghyun ahh~! Don't go!" You cried into his chest and he smiled softly "Y/N, it's time for me to go home, but I'll always be watching you, I'll always keep you safe. I promise" your body shook with sobs as he kissed the top of your head "Goodbye for now Y/N.." you sobbed loudly "You did well oppa! You lived well!" He smiled and you closed your eyes and when you opened them he was gone... "Thank you" was softly whispered in your ear and you smiled softly and held your chest "Thank you oppa for the memories...." you sniffles softly and closed you computer and laid in your bed and cried yourself to sleep, you cried not from pain and heartache but from joy and happiness knowing that Jonghyun was finally happy.