F I V E~ Damon

Imagine- Damon gets kidnapped, and him feeding off you.

I sit on the couch, drinking some whiskey. All the nerves in my body were so cold. Damon should have come back by now. Something wasn't right, and it scared me.

I grab my phone and call him. I listen to it ring, every chime my heart breaks a little more. The ringing stops and someone answered it. "Hello love, I'm sorry but Damon is a little.... hung up at the moment." They says. I know that voice. Rebekah! "Rebekah wheres Damon!?" I yell. She clicks her tongue "Oh he's at my home, but watch it, one wrong word and--" she hangs up. I feel like I'm going to burst into tears.

I grab my keys, and run to my car. I try to insert the key, but I was shaking to much. Once I finally got the key in, I backed out and drove as fast as I could to get to the Mikaelsons mansion.

Once I get there I look at the huge white mansion. The doors were wide open. Something telling me they were waiting for me.

I walk into the mansion not caring about being quiet cause they would hear me anyways. I look around and walk forward, once I was at a good distance between the doors and the staircase, the doors slam shut.

I flip around only to be met by the chest of the youngest Mikaelson, Kol.

"Hello Y/N, what brings you here love?" He smirks and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. He whispers in my ear "Is it a certain Salvatore?" He grins and bites my neck. I try to push him off, the pain in my neck was more literal. I start to feel dizzy when I hear a voice from behind me "Now don't kill her kol, we don't want to deal with all the vampires on the Salvatore side to try and kill us." Klaus says. He releases me, as I drop to the ground. Klaus points towards a closed door "Damon is in there, but I wouldn't recommend going in there. Rebekah isn't happy." Klaus says, grinning. Kol coughs "Of course, I believe she left to find some vervain." Kol smirks, licking his lips. I run into the room to see Damon chained up, so much blood on the floor. I run over to him

"Damon are you okay!?" I ask. He seemed to be extremely drained. I unchain him, and he collapses onto me. "Y/N you shouldn't be here." He says weakly. I look around and grab a knife, slicing my wrist and holding in up to his mouth "Drink." I say firmly. I see the familiar veins appear under his eyes, I feel a sharp pain and realized he finally drinking. I feel faint but I stay up for Damon to get his strength back.

He releases from my wrists and he stands up, picks up my now weak body, and super speeds out of the house.

Once we reach the Salvatore boarding house, he runs me inside laying me down on the couch. I can't see anything clearly, I'm on the brink of passing out. He bites his wrist and pulls it up to my lips, as I drink it, my neck begins to heal. I sit up and hug Damon.

"What were you thinking!? You, a human against the originals!?" He says, slightly irritated by my stupidity.

"I had to do it for you, I love you Damon." I smile and kiss him softly