The new nightguard.

You walked into the pizzeria with a smile on your face for your first day of work being the nightguard at:"Freddyfazbear's pizzeria." Kids' entertainment and parties. You were lucky,because the night shift was open. Who knew?! Right?

You marched into the party room and your smile was knocked off your face as you stood in front of the stage. The manager warned you about the animaltronics that were so famous in this very pizzeria. You knew these were the animaltronics kids came here for,but it gave you a chill down your spine.

The one to your left,was a girl with a yellow crop top and black short shorts. There was a bib that was over her crop top that said:"Lets eat!".A piece of see-through purple material hung from the end of her shirt to the end of her short. She had yellow-Brown elbow length hair and had a white bow in her hair. She was wearing yellow sneakers. She was holding a cupcake in her left hand.(your right.)

The one right in front of you,was a not bad looking animaltronic with Brown hair,Brown bear ears and a small top hat on his right ear. He was wearing a black suit and white shirt with a black bow tie. He was holding a microphone in his left hand.(your right hand.)
"That must be Freddy..."you say softly,just incase this abandoned room echoed.

The one on your right,was also not a bad looking animaltronic with purple hair and purple bunny ears. He was wearing the same as as the one in the middle,but just in purple but his tie was like a loose ribbon. He was holding a red guitar in both his hands.

You then walk towards the one on your left and examine it.
"I'm sure this is Chica."you say as you examined her one more time,from top to bottom. You then walk over to the one in the middle.
"This has to be Freddy."you do the same as you did this The one before. You then go to the last one.
"This s be Bonnie."and the routine goes again.

"Y/n?"
You turn around to see another guard. He was wearing the security uniform,just Like you and had his hat on. Just the colours of his uniform and hat were all purple. The guys had hats and the woman...well,Y/n was the first woman to have applied for the job,so she was given the choice of a hat or a pin. They gave her the hat,because they still had to make the pin. The guy walked up to you and shook your hand.
"I'm William Afton,the day security guard. My boss said your the New night guard?"William asked you. You smile and nod for an answer. He smiles back at you.

"Your early for that shift,y/n. Your aware of that,right?"William asked you.
"Yes,I know. I just thought the day shift security guard would give me a tour of the place before he left or before i started my shift."You say with your smile.

William looks at you in surprise,then laughed slightly.
"Your the first security guard that ever had that idea,but it's no problem. I'll give you a tour of the place."William said as he let go of your hand and took your shoulder,showing you the animaltronics that you admired.

"The one on our left,is Chica. The one on our right,is Bonnie. And this one in front of us,Is the one and only,Freddy Fazbear."William says with pride.
' It sounds like he made these...' you say to yourself as you look at William that's just a bit taller than you.
"And this way-"he Said as he led you to a purple curtain with stars imprinted all over it.

"Behind this curtain,is foxy. He doesn't offenly show himself to people,so excuse him." Once again,You look at him like he knew these animaltronics off-by-heart.
"But don't worry. He's not important."William said and directed you to another room.

You felt the chill again,like the character Foxy heard him.
"Now don't say that. All of these animaltronics are used for kids' entertainment. So he isn't not important. He's a part of the animaltronic family."You say bravely,hoping and praying that if Foxy heard William,he heard you too.

"Don't be silly. He doesn't even show his face to the children. He's absolutely useless. He's garbage. Just as well we throw him away."William said,with a slight smirk that You saw. You run to stop him from walking any further.

"Now hold on just a second. You can't just say something like that! Robots are almost like people. They have feelings!"you yell.

Foxy's pov:

'Wait,what?!' he asked hinself as he heard the female voice yelling at the security guard. The one known to the 4 of them as Purple guy.

You release your teeth from anger and you listen to the female voice that was standing up for you.
"All of these animaltronics are garbage. They should close this place and burn it down. These animaltronics are bound to break anyway. I'll tell my boss to close."
"I won't allow that!! All of these animaltronics mean something to someone. You can't just tell your boss to give up the place!! Just imagine how the children and the animaltronics would feel if you did do that?!"

Foxy looked out his curtain at his other buddies on stage,then All of them looked to the voices.
"Listen here missy! Your New here and I've been in this job for sometime now! Don't come in here and think you know more than me!"
"I don't care! It just sounds like you don't exactly like this job!"
"I don't!"
"Then quit!!"
"I'm getting paid for this,so no!"
"Find another job then,like a place that doesn't involve children's entertainment!"
"Now-"

There was a sudden silence that made all of them worry.
"Ok then."the male voice was heard as it came walking into the party room again. Foxy got back into his curtains and the other three lowered their heads like they did.

Y/n pov:

William grabbed you hard by your wrist and pulled you into the party room. He pulled you and threw you into a chair. You hit your back and slowly got up.

William grabs you by your collar and lifts you off the ground. Your hat slipped off your head in the process.
"The only thing I'm gonna do for you is tell you one thing. There's security cameras in mostly every room. Figure it out yourself." William finished and threw you onto the ground.

"Your shift starts at 12 am. Don't forget."William said and walked out of the pizzeria,the slamming door echoing through the room.

Freddy's pov:

'If we could move now,I would've hugged her for how she stood up for us in front of purple guy,but I'm sure she doesn't know who he really is,doesn't she?'Freddy asked himself as he held one eye open to watch her.

Chica's pov:

'She stood up for us...she's so brave. But I don't think she'll be so brave when she finds out who that guy really is...'chica also had an eye open while watching the girl.

Bonnie's pov:

'She went through pain...for us? Now we won't be alone at night,but don't we have our own security mode at night?'Bonnie only kept his eye on the girl for a few seconds then closed them to think.

Y/n pov:

You walk over to your hat that fell on the ground and picked it up. You dusted it off,before you walked through the pizzeria. You needed to fix your hair after being thrown and hit,so you held your hat at first. Just as you were around the corner that the 3 on stage couldn't see you,you put your hat on and walked further to explore the pizzeria.

Foxy's pov:

'She's...quite pretty...'foxy said as a little blush appeared on his cheeks until his facial scanners picked someone else up:purple guy. The hat he had on,so he was tricked to thinking that a girl was the new night guard.
'I'm not that easily brought down,William Afton.'Foxy said with his killer gaze focused on the night guard.