Years Before

Hey guy,

Here is my very first Os on Shivanya- 

Years Before

---

Proposing someone was merely a joke for him until today, when he found out how difficult it was to ask someone to be with you for the rest of your life, to stand beside you, to support you no matter how much difficult situations life put in front of you and to protect you from the known and the unknown.He was not a billionaire but was a guy next door with a heart of gold. He was driving his car through those dangerous turns of that hill with a gift box kept besides the driver's seat. The distance between him and his love was reducing every second,not only the path that reaches her but they also have moved a lot forward than their relationship of friends and now were a lot more than "just friends" .Lost in his own thoughts he didn't even realise when he reached his destination.She was waiting for him on the terrace of their college "Royal Hills College" on the beautiful eve of valentine's day. It was decorated beautifully with fairy lights and everything was in the colour of love-Red.It was just two of them over there that night making it even more special. Dressed up in a beautiful red dress with minimal make-up which enhances her beauty even more. She looked like a princess and what to say about him. He was in black formals and looked like the prince charming that evey girl dreams of. There was sparkel in those eyes of him which reflected all his happiness and emotions.He stepped out of his car picked up the gift box and headed towards the terrace. Before he could say anything she came towards him with a smile on her face. That smile was there because of him and that box. She already knew what's there in that it as she was asking for it from a long time around six months.That day they were on a field trip, when they found that cute little thing shivering under a park's bench. It was a labrador. They decided to give it to a NGO. From that day she can't forget about it. She was really excited to see that little creature again and named him Nawab.Meanwhile she was enjoying with his new friend he prepared himself to ask her to be hi life partner. He walked towards her but she didn't noticed until he was on his knees with a ring in his hand.

:Meri saans mein, 

Dhadkan mein,

 Har jagah bas tera hi zikr hai. 

Meri khawaish hai tu,

 Zindagi jeene ka maksad hai tu. 

Tu hi raah hai,

 Aur tu hi hai meri manzil. 

Zindagi ka safar tay karna hai bas tere saath , 

Maut ko bhi apnana hai toh bas tere saath.

: Adhuri si thi yeh zindagi,

 Tumse milne se phele,

 Jabse tumko paaya hai, 

 Khud ko mukambal paaya hai.

 Zindagi ko haseen tumne hi banaya hai.

 Har lamha tumhare saath betaane ki, 

 Bas ek khawaish hai meri...

Khawaishein jo ab puri hui hai,

Do jaane jo ab mil gai hai,

Shuruvat hai yeh us daastaan ki,

Jisme Sharanya Shiv ki hui hai.

----Hope you all like it.