Marriage game

Your pov:
When he told me about the marriage game i suddenly feel myself hot " are you okay" jonghyun asked me " you look red"
" Im okay" I said. When someone tapped me on the shoulder. When i turned around i saw SHINEE !!!!
"Hiii" Minho oppa hugged me when he saw tears falling from my eyes. Then all of them hugged me (group hug). Then we started playing the game. Jonghyun asked me if i have a boyfriend, he gave me the mic so i said no cause it was true, but then jessi screamed saying that i was her girlfriend i started laughing like crazy (lol)

—————————
Jonghyun oppa pov:

I asked her if she had a boyfriend, she told me no. When i heard that i had a ticklish feeling in my stomach. When suddenly i heard a girl screaming and saying that y/n was her girlfriend. Y/n started laughing. She was so cute.
The mc said that we should start the game so we did. After all the members and their so called wife's played the roles
It was our turn. I was so nervous i mean it was like a dream that came true.
We had to choose from a box where inside there were written missions. So i picked first. I picked a hug. " can i hug you" he asked me, I nodded.Then we hugged each other for a long time. When we separated i could feel myself really hot. When Jonghyun oppa saw me he suddenly started laughing.  He came closer, " you look really cute" when I heard that  i became even redder. When the mc suddenly told us that we look like a real couple oppa just started laughing. I was like frozen (lol).
Then oppa picked a letter no-one would've expected.  When he opened the letter he was so surprised that you could've see it from far away.

              —————————————-
              Jonghyun pov:

I  don't know why but i just liked teasing her. The best part was when the mc told us that we looked like a real couple. She became even redder. I don't know what and why but at that moment i had a felling that i never had. Then it was my turn to pick a letter from the box . So i picked and when I saw the letter i was so surprised it was a word that made me feel so weird.  KISS.

                    ——————————
               No ones pov:
When the mc noticed that oppa had picked the thing that was not that appropriate he just stared at us two when suddenly Jonghyun oppa asked me " can i kiss you?" Y/n was so surprised but she wanted the kiss and she nodded. She was so shy  when  suddenly Jonghyun oppa
started getting closer to me. As he became closer and closer they were getting so nervous that they became redder than a tomato. But without anyone noticing he put his finger on y/n's lips but no one noticed.He pulled a little back and said to y/n's ear " Im not going to let this be our first kiss" and then backed. When he saw your face that was as red as a tomato he started laughing like crazy. You guessed he was just teasing you so you wanted to tease him back so you acted like you were crying.He was completely
frozen and started asking you if you were okay you but since you suck at acting you started laughing so loud that you didn't notice that everyone was watching but when you noticed you were so ashamed that you just kept watching at the ground when the fans and Shinee started laughing. Then suddenly Jonghyun oppa hugged you. At that moment you were so happy that you started crying.
                       —————————
                   Jonghyun pov:
I teased her but when i saw her crying i was so surprised that i didn't know what to do so i asked her if she was okay but when i saw her smiling i just couldn't 
stop watching at her. She was in a idiotic way so stupid but i couldn't i just felt a felling i wanted to hug her. What is happening to me?! When she stopped laughing she didn't notice that all of us were watching at her. She was so sweet when she became red and watched at the ground. I couldn't bear with it anymore and hugged. But suddenly she started crying. 

             ————————————
  No ones pov:
When they ended the game and fans started asking questions.
Fan 1 : why did you choose to become idols.
Minho oppa : because we thought that we would like to become popular and that way we van help people who aren't that confident  about theirselves.
Fan 2 : what if there is a girl that both of members like what would you guys do ;)
Onew oppa: well i dont know about other members but i would give up on that girl.
Then y/n asked a question to Jonghyun oppa.
Y/n: Jonghyun oppa what kind of type of girls do you prefer.
Jonghyun oppa: i like simple girls, who care about their boyfriend, when shes shy she becomes red as a tomato, when shes confused watches at the ground. Y/n was felling like he was describing her. But she thought that he was just teasing her so she just stared at him and then smiled.
Jonghyun oppa winked at her so she became red again (lol)
After the fan meting ended one of the staff came and asked y/n to go backstage cause she did something she shouldn't have done. Y/n was so scared but she was brave enough so she followed the staff. When the staff took her to Shinee's dressing room. When she went in she saw all the members sitting. She said hi and they suddenly stud up, but when she saw Jonghyun oppa getting closer she became red again.
Jonghyun oppa coughs to the members so they could leave the room. When they left
oppa starts talking.
Jonghyun oppa: we met again lovely lady while smiling.

              Hi so how was it please tell me if its okay it my first book so yeah. I know i suck at it but i just wanted to do something for oppa . Please don't forget him. Our angel Jonghyun oppa.