Lips

Soft finger tips tracing over his back, running along the countless freckles.
These innocent hands travelled down and wrapped around his toned stomach embracing him into a warm hug.
A smile grew on Josh's pink mist lips as he giggled,

"Tyler what's gotten into you?"

"I just love you that's all." He answered as he rested his head onto Josh's shoulder, his legs crossed and arms wrapped around his boyfriend in front of him.

That was the last time Tyler could remember being happy, out of the grasps of his demon and doubt.
If only he knew it would be his last hug, his last kiss, his last smile shared with Joshua.

Suddenly Josh got a call, making both the boys jump.
He glanced at the screen and quickly unraveled himself from Tyler's arms.
Joshua answered the call, swiftly standing up and grabbing the nearest paper and pen scribbling down an address.

"Mhm, ok I'll be there in an hour" he said ending the conversation and hanging up, josh then glanced over at his boyfriend with worried eyes.
"Tyler baby, I have to go I was just told Ashley-"
His voice cracking in the middle of the sentence and tears brimming his eyes.
"Ashley's sick, really sick."
"Well can't I come with you?" Tyler asked with concern filling his voice.

"No, I-I need to go alone," Josh answered feeling the lump in his throat grow. "I'll be back in a couple days, call me if it's urgent." He said with a weak smile, grabbing his car keys walking towards the front door of their small apartment.

Tyler sprung up and jogged over to Josh before he left kissing him on the cheek "I love you, be safe." He whispered.
Josh simply nodded and closed the door rushing to his car, and in seconds he drove away, not looking back.