Confession

It was just the same at Fairy tail. Everybody was drinking crazy, shouting and even fighting like its the last day. Erza join too because somebody drop her strawberry vanilla cake.

Laxus was just sitting there looking at them as they embarrassed themselves. Evergreen walked up to Laxus with a smile and sat near him.

"How you doing with Freed?" Evergreen said as she tilted her head smiling.

"Its going smooth" Laxus said as he drank his beer. "Why are you even concern about this? Dont you find it weird?"

"Of course not. Eventhough his making it very,very obvious that he really loves you" she said as she reminds Laxus of those days when girls try to touch him and that Freed got really jealous. When that time Laxus sucked in poison and then Freed got so worried after his healing he went straight to his side. "And.. I like of how you guys are in this relationship. Its finally to say that Freed is now happy then ever, and that makes me happy."

"Whatever you say" Laxus shrugs. After they talk Elfman glared at them for sometime and Lisanna laughed out loud that everybody saw it. Evergreen giggled and wave Laxus goodbye after.

After all that ruckess they all call it a night. For some reason Gray invited Natsu to his house and that was really...weird? To Laxus. He shrugs it again and asked for another beer. Mirajane gave him the beer.

"Here you go Laxus" Mirajanne said as she smiles sweetly.

"Thanks" Laxus smiles back. He drank the beer and looked at the back to see some people that insited of staying over for the night. Mirajanne stood infront of Laxus quietly while blushed to see that Laxus is smirking in a very handsome/devilish way.

Lisanna was with Elfman and Evergreen. They were fighting about being a real man while Lisanna laughs. She looks around noticing Mirajanne blushing very red like tomato. "Big brother Elf, look." She said as she pointed Mirajanne.

"Wow! Thats so manly!" Elfman said as he taps Evergreen's shoulder and pointed to where their looking at.

"..why is she..blushing?" Evergreen said as she looked a little bit angry.

"Maybe big sister Mira, is in love--!" Lisanna said happily.

'Ohno..' Evergreen said as she looked away. Elfman caught the act and decided to ask. Ever didnt answer so they called it a day and decided to talk somewhere more quiet. Lisanna stayed there alone watching Mira dazing at Laxus who was drinking his beer.Lisanna gave up and left the guild to sleep. They were all alone now.

Laxus was fully drunk and Mira was with him. She was smilling as she tried to hold Laxus's face.  Laxus turned to her and she flinched as she looked away.

"Mira.." he said as he put his hand on her face. "Im tired." He smiles at her.

"Laxus.."she smiles. She went near him and..kissed him. Laxus was too weak and kissed her back. Laxus pushed her near a wall. "Laxu-s!" She screamed.
__________________

Evergreen's POV

"Tell me,Ever" Elfman pushes me near a wall befor leaving.

"Its nothing, you big dummy!"I said as I pushed him away. Elfman felt irratated. He hold me chin up and kissed me. I blushed and a few seconds he pull away.

"Im not going to be angry okay?" He said as he kneeled down and kissed my hand. "Tell me and Ill try to help." Elfman said as he cares my cheeck slowly.

"--!...whatever.." I said turning away.

"Hmmm..I love you,Ever"

"You dont have to tell me,dummy" I said as I turn and hugged him around his waist. I know that no matter what I could tell Elfman anything. Eventhough his an idiot, he cares for other people not just his sisters.

We went to his house and I explained everything to him.

"Oh..why didnt you tell me about this earlier?" He said as he looks down.

"Why do you even want to know about this?" I ask eagerly.

"Ever...Mira does love Laxus and she wanted to ask him out since they first talk to each other. She even asked master about this for real marriage and stuff...I know that Freed adores Laxus but I never thought they would be like this--!" He said as he scratches his neck. I was in shock to hear this. I knew something bad would happen in the guild if they woukd be putted alone.

"I need to go and check on something." I said in a rush. I kissed Elfman goodbye and ran as fast as possible. I reached the guild hall and took a peek of whats inside...

"No..." I said as I dropped my bag to see Laxus making out with Mirajanne.

"La-laxus..ahh!" She shouted and moan as Laxus thrusted harder. I watched in sanity as if I was Freed. I kneeled down and cried. Scared of what will happen to Freed and Laxus. I stood and ran away as my shoes stump the ground hard. Easily to hear.
_____________________
End of POV

Laxus woke up the next day in the health room. Wondering why he stood up as he saw himself in new and attractive clothes. He tried to remember yesterday but seem to forgot. He walked out and saw Mirajanne. Looks like she slept over. As he walks near Mira, she started to blush. Wondering why he ignored and asked her for water.

"..umm Laxus?" She said as looked down blushing. "Did you remember what happened yesterday?" She asked.

"No..nothing at all." He said as he shrugs it.

"Ouh..." she said sadly.

Few hours later all the guild member came and Evergreen near Elfman. She looked like she saw a ghost.

"Woah! What happend to you?" Laxus said as he went near her.

"You--!" She said as she teared up. Mirajanne got angry and went near Laxus pulling him back. "!!"

"Dont touch Laxus!" She said in jealousy. All got on with the drama. Wondering 'huh?' In their heads.

"Whats wrong,Mira?" Laxus in confused.

Mira went in for a kiss as he was open. Everybody shock even Makarov. "...I love you...so.. Please got out with me!!" She shouted in embarassment.

All silent and suddenly Lisanna spoke. "Come on,Laxus. Give her a chance. Your single anyways"

"Yeah Laxus."

"Come on, Laxus"

"She's a cutie."

"Ha bet Freed would be jealous."

"Dont even start with him. By far I would rather choose a hot model rather than a man."

"Hahahaha!!"

All those sayings. Laxus realizes. 'Freed...Mirajanne...'. "Okay" he said smiling. "Your a keeper!" He hugged Mira. Mira in shock as she cired in tears of joy. Evergreen got angry and cried. She cant belive Laxus. Why would he do that?.

'Whats gonna happen to Freed?' Evergreen thought concernly as Elfman hugged her. He knows everything and his not happy about it.