Past memories.

A few years ago...

It was a beautiful day. I was so happy. To see Laxus looking at the sunset with me. My face maybe already read Like tomato. I hoped that this day never end, but sadly it did. He stood up wiping his bum. Cute.

"What?" He asked. I shook my head embarrass. He smiled making me more redder. "Lets go. We need to go back to the guild."

"Okay." I smiled happy. All the way back I blushed. I was so happy. My body tingled. Though alot girls makes eyes whenever they make eye contact with him. Hmph.

Thunder stroll the sky. I looked up. The sky was grey and gloomy. Weird. It wasn't like that just now. A rain drop fell on my skin. We both looked at each other and both ran fast. We end up going to his house. Gawd when I turn from the door and his body was visible. His abs was just amazing to look at.

"Damn it. Shoudlve gone earlier." He cursed. My face got hotter. He turn to me. "Are you sick?" He said his eye brows squezed together. Glad his worried.

"Im okay." I said smiling. He denied me being okay. He carried me bridel style. I covered my face shaking my face left to right. He then layed me.down on bed. "I told you Im okay." I said laughing and him still motherly checking my forehead.

"Lie all you want." He muttered.

"Really!" I said holding his face. Realizing it I pulled my hands back. We stayed silent and he then suddenly chuckled. "..sorry" I said my face fully red.

We both stayed silent. My heart beating fast. I peeked at him and at the same time his eyes peeked at me. I then smiled devishly. He then smiled too. I dont know but my heart beat sounds got numb and the heat of the moment came. I went nearer and he didn't hesitate to go back. He just waited. I held his cheek. Looking down and poking his chest. So embarrass yet my heart beat still numb. I then looked up and went nearer. Nearer. Even nearer.

"...Im sorry.." I cried. My lips hit his. Softly but shaking. He..didnt push back but more to..he gave me permission. I pushed my lips deeper. He still didn't push and there...I knew he is giving me a chance. Few seconds. I pulled back and looked at his beautiful dark grayish eyes. I looked down my head laying on his chest. My heart beat back to beating fast. But then...he hugged me. He hugged me warmly. His heartbeat started to beat fast. I looked up. "La..laxus?"

"...do you have anything to say? Before I kiss you again." He smiled. My heart beated so damn fast.

"...I love you..so much...Im sorry." I said looking down. I wanted to let go. But he didnt allow me.

"Then you shouldve said it earlier." He said kissing me hard. I was blushing. My head spinning. I gave in and kissed him. Our tounges litterally fighting for the crown but knowing. I lose. He took off my shirt. A few seconds of my shirt problem we come back to kissing. He held my small hips and unzips my pants. I held his rough body.

"..will you?" He asked me and I looked at him nodding. He then kissed my nipples. I moaned loud. He slowly poked my hole. His fingers entered mine. I moaned. He pushed and pulled inside me. Gawd it hurts so much. But now..finally..Im his..and his mine. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"..Y..es. I want to be with you now!" I shouted kissing him and his huge cock pushed rough in my hole. Though kissing I shouted in his mouth. It hurts so much yet it feels so good.

"O-okay?" He asked looking at me. I giggled and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Amazing." I said. A few minutes of getting use of it then a signal to tell him its okay to move. He didn't hesitate and thrust deep. I moaned. He pulled out and pushed it in harder. "Ah! Ah Laxus! It feels so good!♡" I moaned. He Thrusted even faster. I jolted when I felt my cum on my stomache. He didn't took too long and I felt cold cum in me. It felt amazing. Finally. Were one.

He slept on me and I didnt even notice. My eyes started to shut by itself. I was happy. Happy to be with Laxus. I was happy to give up my love for him. Eveything.

The next day I woke up and thank Gawd. It wasn't a dream. I looked around to see Laxus drooling asleep. I giggled. I went nearer and suddenly.

"Mornin'." he said pecking me. I jump back wards but then layed down. "Back hurts?"

"Uh..huuuuh?"  I moaned. My back wasn"t like this last night. It was so good.

"...um." he said looking the order way. I saw his ear. Red. "Now that we done it."

"Were now a.." I said holding his shoulder asking him to face me. "Silly couple." I giggled and kisses him. Hard maybe. He then pulled my whole body on him. Holding my ass. Putting his finger between my cheeks. Then slipping it in. I moaned in his mouth and he hummed. I moved my hips and not long it wasn"t his fingers. We both used the same blankets because it was cold. It was so eroitic. I was on top jumping up and down. He looked and my work. Gawd his dazing at it. I pushed his cock deeper.

"Ugh.." he groaned. I pulled up and pushed harder again. Not knowing his hips too start moving. He pushed his cock deeper.

"Ah! Laxus!" I said playfully hitting his chest. He came and I did too.

I layed on him and laughed. "..I love you, Laxus."

"...yeah." he said playing with my hair.

On that day we started to acted more secretly. I go to his home after a mission and sometime sneek out to make out. Though we still act like normal. Friends. Me still praising him though. I was so happy. I will give up..everything. for him. For him..my..
____________________

"Memory change... these memory has no use. Delete them." Giving up eveything?...I gave up and still here. Heart broken. I looked at my past self. His mind is full of these things. Why? I went near his figure locked in a cell unconcious. I held his cheek.

"Freed..Im sorry..but I cant let you die..like I did." I said looking at my one memory. I had to run back. Back here...before..
______________________

7 years in the future...

"Run! A terorize guild! Run!--" the back ground suddenly died out. I turned to see the terorize guild catching up. I saw Mirajanne. Her 4 months belly trying to hold up as she run. Suddenly a charged up gun was heard. I turned to see a man wanting to shoot her. Laxus blocked her.

"Honey run!" He said and my heart stop. My tears wanted to fall from these pathetic face. The gun shooted and I ran towards it. "!???"

*BAM*...the gun shot..I saw blood. My face covered with it. Laxus face turn to somewhat more...pitiful..be happy...my dear Laxus.

......

"No..no no no. Freed. Hey Freed? Hey its me. Its me Laxus. Freed? No Gawd..no, Freed!!!"
____________________

I clenched the memory. Thank goodness. Another future self went and tell me..though not knowing this future self..I need to make me stop from...doing suicidal things...so..I need to go back..to where I found out Mirajanne and Laxus started going out...though I was too late. Theres still time to change. I need to...save myself..before the same future...comes true.

"...Im sorry, Freed."