2 can play at this game (mature)

jess pov. 

he had absolutely no clothes on. i mean not that i was focusing on the lack of clothing pshh no!. but his arms, so strong and big. and his jaw,so sharp and kissable. and his abs ughhh. ok back to the situation a clinically insane hottie is naked standing above me. great. ya know what im not no pussy ass bitch. im not scared, well kind of. 

"what are you doing ethan? you need to get back to the bed"

"well. being the natural man i am, i looked over to you to see your shirt slipped up a bit and your not wearing a bra, so i got a bit excited. and my wolf wanted out so. i let him"

"ethan! go. ill call the doctors i swear to god" i said covering my chest 

he squinted his eyes and tilted his head, as if he was amused and confused?

"are you sure you wanna do that babe, do you feel unsafe in this position?" he said as he crawled closer and closer. 

"i dont feel unsafe thank you. i feel....l-like you need to put some clothes on and go re-chain yourself" my breath was shaky and sort of whispered there goes the not being scared part. 

"Ok maybe you dont feel unsafe, maybe you feel... vulnerable? horny? aroused?" he whispered 

he was hovering over me, as i somehow got into position where i just have my elbows for support. not sexual at all. 

"i feel perfectly fine. i dont know what your talking about. i could sit like this all day!" 

"ok then. how about now..." he smirked 

he pushed his body onto mine. 0 space between us and i can feel everything. im obviously aroused and he knows it. cocky son of a bitch. ya know what two can play at that game. 

here goes nothing. 

i looked up at this face and bit my lip, slowly letting it pop back out,licking my lips. i reach out to touch his hair pulling it slightly, he lets out a deep breath. 

"w-what are you doing?" he whispered. aha he is weak under my touch not so cocky now huh? 

"hmm god! your just so hot! iv never seen you this close. your so fuckable." i say

he replies with a breathy giggle, the sound that the school nerdy kid makes when a cute girl shows him any kind of affection. it was actually kind of adorable. 

"so. you shifted because you were horny correct?... i mean you got a peak at these?" i said grabbing one of his hands and putting on my boob.squeezing it. 

he let out a shaky breath as he gulped his breath coming out short and fast. he looked from my boobs to my face. i licked my lips again. 

"uuahh im s-so hard right now." he whisper/moaned 

and boy i could feel him. i actually kinda like being this dominant sexy girl. maybe ill try it more often.

"do you want me to help with that baby?" i asked running my hand slowly down to his shoulder.

he couldn't even talk, he just nodded very quickly. 

"say please" i whispered in his ear 

"please" he breathed out

i looked into His eyes bit my lip and smirked. he looked nervous. i looked down at his body currently pressed against mine. i gabbed his other hand and put it under my shirt so it was skin on skin. quickly looking up at him his eyes a tad wider and his mouth agape.i guess he likes it. 

i run my hands down his abs seeing them flex under my small hands, i lightly push his torso up hinting at him to lift his body. he was hesitant but he lifted his body, letting his dick come out. he was huge! and as soon as he was exposed he shoved his head to the crook of my neck breathing loudly. i painfully slowly ran my hand down his v-line while he grunted in my ear. 

"Oh my god" he breathed almost sounding nervous, nuzzling his head further down. 

"shhhhhh. ready baby?" i whispered in his ear 

"mhm" he grunted, i could hear his heart beating 100 miles per hour

i reached down to him, and stroke him slowly from the base to the tip. his whole body tenses, as he moans with each stroke. grinding into my hand. he begins to kiss and bite down to side of my neck, considering im already aroused i couldn't help but let out a moan. he is getting closer, his  hands have tightened around me, and his breath is loud and UN-even. 

"f-faster baby! im close" that was hot 

i stroke harder and faster. and he cant keep his mouth shut, the moans and groans just keep coming and im so turned on by it. he thrust harder into my hand, and releases. he drops his body on mine completely energy-less. he lifts his head from the crook of my neck. 

"i wanna fuck you so hard right now" i was about to answer when

"i guess the experiment is going well then?" we hear over the loud speaker. oh shit the doctors.